“My first Sonic in 30 years”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #41 of 83 Restaurants in Wilsonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: SONIC has infiltrated the Portland metro area with tasty goodness. Featuring great food, skating carhops, and Happy Hour from 2-5PM every day!
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I'm reminded why I generally don't choose to eat at Sonic when traveling. It was okay - not great, nothing to make me want to return. I probably would not choose to eat there again unless you want to pay the bill.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

We have stopped several times and have always had consistant great food & service. We will continue to go back

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Stopped in for a quick bite to eat after a long flight to Portland and we ordered the standard fast food fare, cheeseburgers and fries my children ordered from the kids menu a plain burger meal and a chicken strip meal. All the burgers came out with large pinchs on the
buns and the fry's appeared to punched into the Fry container's!! Which were barely full! And a tip just don't bother ordering the child's chicken strip meal cause they were small over fried and not worth being the most expensive kid meal on the menu! I might be willing to try again maybe not so late at night and maybe for one of there ice cream shakes.