“Good fast Mexican food”
Review of Moe's Southwest Grill - CLOSED

Moe's Southwest Grill
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Quick stop for basic Mexican fare. Decent options for salsa and good service. Close to Bulwinkels fun center.

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Similar to most fast food Mexican joints. Good queso dip and big burritos. Very friendly staff and hard workers. Nice place for a quick bite!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Moe's is a lot like other casual "Mexican Grill" places in Oregon. there are a handful of basic ingredients reconfigured into various dishes. Beef, pork and chicken are the meat choices, pinto beans or black beans, rice, and salsas or guacamole. Unfortuantely, like many of it's compadres, Moe's adds no spices or flavorings to either it's meat or beans, relying on the salsas for flavoring. They put tons of cilantro in everything. Lunch at Moe's is slightly spendier than other grab and go places. If you love cilantro, go. If not try Taco Bell, it's easier on the wallet.

1  Thank MacRose
Reviewed October 28, 2012

After 5pm burritos are 6 bucks, and they are huge. Was great for a quick stop place to grab a bite after Costco. Had the chicken and steak burrito and the meat was very tasty, more flavor then I could expect from a faster food type place. They have wheat wraps, and many options including sautéed mushrooms, caramelized onions, and guac. I was impressed for the price and the service was really friendly and personable. It was a quiet Sunday night so only one other couple there but would return no question.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

My wife and I stopped in for lunch after a Costco trip. The place was a little busy, but not all that bad. When we went to order, it was quickly noted that the employee did not understand English.
I ordered the "Fat Sam" meal and my wife ordered a taco stack. The employee just stared at us with a blank look. I actually had to go to the menu board and point out what I was ordering for him!
You could tell that he had rarely made this item. He started just throwing all kinds of stuff on a plate that had nothing to do with my order. When we got down to the English speaking cashier, I asked him if this looked like the fajita plate that I ordered.....he said no. HE then asked if I wanted him to correct the meal or JUST TAKE A DISCOUNT....REALLY???
He went down and just ploped the correct items right on top of the wrong ones!! Now I know that with fast food we all expect the meal to be less than a normal meal, but at $20.06 for two people to eat....I just had to review this for you. When we sat down, we found that the meal was unedible! It was cold and the wrong items has riuned the taste of the meal.
I have eaten at other Moe's in the Southwest, and always found them to be what you would normally expect. This one needs some help!! LOT'S of re-training, and a total scrub down of the entire place (very dirty)!
We won't be back