“Worst Campground I have ever been to.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wilderville
Grants Pass/Redwood Highway Campground
Reviewed August 1, 2010

Not much to say other than I had just returned from a great camping trip in the redwoods and ended up in this dump. $25.00 dollars a night for a dingy little patch of grass 15 feet away from a family of hillbillies blasting country music. EXTREMELY RUDE OWNER. Upon arrival I asked if she was staff at which time she barked out "I'm the owner!". We paid $7 dollars for a small pile of "Wood" that ended up being kindling that burned for roughly 14 minutes. Our beautiful view included a storage lot full of rusted out construction equipment and tractor trailers. Seriously folks, NEVER go here. "If it was so bad why did you stay??" Obvious question. We had no other choice but to stay, our other option was to keep driving straight to Portland or stay at an RV park (we had a tent). If I could do it again I would have kept driving to Portland even though we had been driving 7hrs already that day. I cannot stress enough how rude the "owner" was, she was condescending and spoke to my girlfriend and I as if we were children. NEVER GO TO GRANTS PASS KOA. Please! Save yourself the money and headache, the trip up until then was magnificent, the Redwoods were amazing, the people in California were amazing, this was really a horrible way to end out trip. If you don't believe me go see for yourselves-

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CAMPFIEND

Been to Grants Pass/Redwood Highway Campground? Share your experiences!