We (wife and 11yr old daughter) stayed here on our trek through Southern Oregon. The hotel is bright, clean and welcoming. The room was well furnished with 2 queen beds, frig, micro and desk. It was clean and not dated. Beds were comfortable, pillowtop matresses. The shower had plenty of hot water. My only complaint with most places we stayed in Oregon is the height of the shower head. I'm 6'1" and most places I had to crouch to get my head under the water. I guess most Oregonian plumbers are shorter... The bathroom, otherwise, was very clean and up to date with granite or stone counters and shower walls. The continental breakfast was nice. Big dining area with fresh belgian waffle makers and the usual fare. If we find ourselves in this area again, we would stay here without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brookside Inn & Suites White City, near Medford, the gateway to Crater Lake National Park, provides spacious, modern rooms with amenities that include microwave, refrigerator, free high speed wireless internet, 32-inch HDTV's and more. Seal the deal in one of our meeting facilities; stay connected with our full business center with free high-speed wireless Internet access and pump it up in our onsite fitness center. Unwind in our relaxing indoor pool and spa. Our friendly staff serves up a free hearty full breakfast every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Brookside Inn & Suites White City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites White City
- La Quinta Inn & Suites White City Hotel White City
- Brookside Inn & Suites White City Oregon