“Fabulous vintage lamps”

Old Wheeler Antiques & Collectibles
Ranked #3 of 4 things to do in Wheeler
More attraction details
Owner description: Old Wheeler Antiques is home to the largest collection of Art Deco for sale in the United States. We also house a number of vendors and consignee's throughout the store! Come on in and browse, we have something for everyone!
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This store is almost like a museum of Art Deco lamps for sale. It's worth a stop just to see this wonderful collection. There's also lots of other things for sale but the lamps are worth the stop.

3  Thank James B
"things"
"antiques"
"store"

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This shop is 2nd only to the coast itself as the main attraction on the Oregon coast. My wife brought me in here because she had recently been here on her own - she had to drag me out. He has the most amazing collection of art deco lamps we have ever seen, as well as clocks and a variety of other deco art objects. The shop could easily be a museum, but the prices are quite reasonable (much less than a comparable store in any city). Besides the true museum pieces, he has some other kitschy stuff, which is priced so low that I had to mention it to him. There were also some beautiful bedroom sets priced so low it made me regret I didn't live nearby. Truly a highlight.

1  Thank MorrisM525
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Not sure why Wheeler has some great Antique "junk" shops? But they do & they are a lot of fun. I always enjoy stoping & hunting through them. The staff is frendly & helpful. I did not find anything this stop, but will be back.

1  Thank JALFAN
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This place was amazing! They certainly have something for everyone. I could've completely filled up my car!

1  Thank ghostgal