“What a great day!”

Gotcha! Garfield's Sea Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We had the best day on Gotcha! The crew were fantastic, really easy going! We went to Sandy Island for lunch which is an amazing place. We stayed out 12 hours we had so much fun! We've been using Gotcha for 10 years now and they beat all the other boat operators by a mile!!

1  Thank dsl1980
in 11 reviews
"water"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

Gotcha Tours was an unbelievable day. Derek and Geno took care of everything. We had so much fun snorkeling in a couple of the bays before they took us to Sandy Island. They even helped to get the kids up a cliff for a cool dive. That was not an easy task. Before we got to Sandy island they pre-ordered all of our lunches and once we were there they help the kids get coconuts down from the tree and open them for some coconut juice. It was a very memorable day!

Reviewed May 27, 2016

First off, I booked this tour with Garfield via the internet. I was looking for a private tour of Anguilla for myself, my husband and our 2 friends. Garfield was professional and quick to answer all my inquiries. I was a little concerned that the weather or the sea conditions would not be favourable, but I reserved our departure date in the middle of our one week holiday in St. Maarten and Garfield assured me we could delay our departure if the weather was not ideal.
Garfield sent his crew, captain Rumple and first mate Geno to pick us up from the Anguilla dock in Simpson Bay, St. Maarten. After clearing customs and immigration, Rumple and Geno headed out across the sea to Anguilla. We travelled along the shoreline of Anguilla taking in all the beauty. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages were included on the trip and Rumple made sure we had all our favorite juices to mix drinks along with Rum Punch and beer.
We saw beach after beautiful beach. Rumple and Geno were great tour guides pointing out many points of interest and millionaire homes. We stopped and swam in the crystal clear turquoise waters. Continued on our journey to Sandy Ground where we met Garfield and checked in with immigration authorities. (We actually just partied on the boat while our captain took care of everything.) We stopped at what is known as Garfield's Reef where we snorkeled, all the gear was supplied and although I don't usually snorkel it was just so inviting that I had to give it a go. I had such an amazing experience that I was actually the last one back to the boat. I saw lots of colourful fish, coral and sea urchins. It was so peaceful.
Next we went to DaVida on Crocus Bay for lunch and another swim. With all that beautiful water how could we resist.
Back on the boat and headed to Rendezvous Bay to visit the famous SunShine Shack and meet Garvey. We spent some time here for drinks and beaching before heading back to St. Maarten. My only regret is that we just did not have enough time. We set out on a four hour tour and it turned into seven hours.
If you are looking for a fabulous private tour be sure to get in touch with Garfield, I am sure he will make sure your visit unforgettable. We highly recommend it and can't wait to go back.
Thanks again to our awesome captain, Rumple and first mate, Geno.

1  Thank CK_Ontario
Reviewed March 16, 2016

I spent half day on the Summerbreeze with my husband and it was such a great and fun experience. The captain and his assistant (sorry, cant really remember their names as I had way too many rum punches lol) were super friendly and went all the way to make sure we did everything we wanted to do that afternoon. I would recommend them any time! We had a great time and a lot of fun :)