“Absolutely beautiful and wonderful customer service”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Westfir
Casey's Riverside RV Park
Reviewed September 23, 2011

We are experienced RVers and find this park to be the BEST we've ever been in. I see where the people who have this park now, Randy and Lynn have had it for 3 years now. The park is gorgeous, the management is friendly and helpful, and the buildings sparkling clean. It is expensive but well worth the cost because of cable, wifi, excellent reception on our Verizon cell service. We've already booked a week for next summer. This year we wanted to be right next to the river but there were no shaded spots available there. We are in space #72. It has wonderful shade and it is just a short walk over the picturesque walking bridge to the river. COME AND STAY, YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tuduggers
There are newer reviews for Casey's Riverside RV Park

Reviewed June 20, 2010

I've been traveling all over the states, Canada, and Mexico for 4 years. When I say simply the best, I know what I'm talking about. Many 5 star RV Resorts have been very acceptable. The most recent owner, Randy could be the PR person for BP and they would not be having problems now.

Even before I saw the complete grounds and the rushing river, I was impressed....and thought, yes, nice but I'm not going to want to pay the price. What a shock when I discovered how affordable it was. Almost always I stay where the park has wi-fi, included in the price or not. Randy has one of the best Internet access (tengo) services available. It is included in the price. The park also has cable which is always a treat.

But the RV site itself, within feet of the Middle Fork Willamette River, is what turned my one day stay into two. I simply could not leave. The grounds are so immaculate and it was wonderful to not have signs spoiling the area about 'what you can and can't do'....the usual rules are in the brochure All the sites are along that soothingly loud, calming your soul, bubbly river.

This kind of atmosphere is conducive to "nice people" Everyone is in such a good mood and so friendly.

It doesn't hurt that Casey's Riverside RV Park is totally GREEN! Whenever I am in this area, I will definitely stay here again. Now, I am going to the covered bridge which is a very short walking distance. Just perfect for my pug and me

Other RV park owners could learn from the owner's here about 'how to do it' !

Thank you Randy.

• Stayed: June 2010
3  Thank gypsymama59
Reviewed June 17, 2010

My husband and I took a rv vacation for several months and stayed at Casey's because we read a review from a guest who rated Casey's the top rv park in OR. We stayed for 8 nights in May, 2010 and the park is absolutely beautiful...everything from the trees that surround it to the amazing Wilamette river to the gardens, to the immaculately clean clubhouse, bathrooms, laundry facility, showers, etc. Randy and Lynn are wonderful and really care for their guests. They do everything to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. We went to 3 different rv parks in La Pine, Tumalo, and Twin Lakes and decided to return to Casey's again in June because it was the best park ever. Crown Villa in Bend is great but they charge $55/night so Casey's is a deal for the caliber that you get. This is the best rv park we've stayed at so far!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank syun
Reviewed September 20, 2009

Casey's was sold in 2008 to a TERRIFIC couple, Lynn & Randy Christian, who live onsite in a beautiful house, bend over backwards to accomodate their guests, and have made this one of the best RV parks in the country. Great spaces on the banks of the Wilamette River with the constant sound of the rushing river, trout fishing in the river, beautiful flowers everywhere, both a completely stocked meeting/recreation room and a similarly stocked pavillion shelter for individuals and groups. We stayed here 7 weeks, and loved it!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wdk450
Reviewed August 19, 2007

Very nice, clean, well landscaped and a great setting.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Hawaii
Reviewed February 12, 2006

This is a beautiful location, but the management seems to believe they are doing you a favor by allowing you to rent space. They have a strict agenda for behavior that you can not be aware of and it is hard to meet their non-verbal standards without incurring their displeasure. You are sure to be told how to behave.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 19, 2006

We've stayed at Casey's 3 summers in a row and always were treated with respect and cordiality. It's a great park and each year seems to get better.

Bob and Linda Bell
Borrego Springs, CA

Stayed: August 2005
1  Thank Robert B

Been to Casey's Riverside RV Park? Share your experiences!