“Boat ride on the Willamette”
Review of Bellagio's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bellagio's Pizza
Ranked #22 of 67 Restaurants in West Linn
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Took a cruise down the Willamette and docked at West Linn. We hiked up the steep hill to Main Street. We saw the pizza sign so decided to try it out. We both shared their lunch special. Which was two very large slices of delicious pizza and a drink. The service was very friendly and the place was clean. The price was very reasonable. They will even deliver down to the dock if you don't want to hike the hill.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Whenever my husband and I want to order a pizza, Bellagio's is always our choice. The crust is chewy and tasty, not thin and hard, and the toppings are plenty. Our pizza always arrives on time and is always hot and ready to eat.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

When we want a pizza at home we always have Bellagio's delivered. They are close and convenient. their estimated wait times seem long, but the pizza always arrived ahead of time. Frankly, the only way I can eat their pizza is with extra cheese. I am not a big toppings person, but my family is and all their toppings are good. I'm a believer in less is more when it comes to pizza (except extra cheese). The pie has to stand on it's own, and their pizzas do. However, I have received a couple of pizzas that I thought were a bit overcooked (crust close to burnt).

As far as eating at the "restaurant", I wouldn't suggest it. Seems very small and is really just a bit more than a take out place.

There are better pizza places not too far away that don't deliver, but my family never wants to go out for pizza and doesn't want to wait the extra time. When they want pizza they want it now.

Reviewed June 22, 2015

Good selection of house specials, week day deals, more than decent pizza. The only issue is that by the time it's delivered, the crust is a bit soggy and pizza somewhat cool, but a few minutes in the over and it's truly fine. We particularly like their white pizza options.

Reviewed March 17, 2015

Always a good pie. Haven't eaten in the restaurant but have had many delivered, mostly to job sites for lunch. Generally seeking a heavy, filling pie with ample toppings and never been disappointed.