“Horrible Waitress”

Cuisines: Mexican
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Horrible Waitress”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Food was average, waitress was EXTREMLY rude. We waited 30 minutes for our order to be taken, they forgot my dad's drink, left off parts of and entire orders, argued over coupons (until my dad whipped out his iPhone to physically show the waitress the date). Bean dip and margaritas were sub-par. When I asked the waitress if they had something similar to margaritas for my 2 year old (obviously meaning VIRGIN) she physically rolled her eyes at me. Save your time and money and keep going one minute into the Willamette area of West Linn to La Fiesta. Their food and service is amazing, their happy hour is great, and they always bring my son a virgin margarita as soon as we sit down. Really disappointed in Ixtapa.

• Visited May 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Another standout in the vast sea of Mexican Places”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Visited my brother down Portland way, and we went out for dinner. Mexican food is a good standby to cover many different people when going out. As a rule, I usually try the Chili Verde to measure a Mexican restaurant ability. It is one of the main dishes and as such, should be a standout to measure any other dish. I can say this was very good, the pork was tender and seasoned nicely. The other dinners all cleaned their plates as a testament to the good food. When they bring the chips, ask for some green sauce, it is worth the asking......

• Visited November 2012
West Linn, Oregon
“Best Mexican food in West Linn”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Great service, the food is always served quickly and is excellent! Margaritas are just OK. I have had several different items off the menu and all are good.

Visited September 2012
West Linn, Oregon
“Really bad food and service”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This just really isn't even worth the time to review other than to say, find a different restaurant. The place was empty except for one couple when I arrived and it still took me going to get someone to get waited on. Another couple left in frustration after sitting at the bar for 15 minutes with no service. The food was swimming in sauce and was really just not good; I have been dealing with a sour stomach all day since eating there. West Linn has plenty of good places to eat, this just isn't one of them.

• Visited September 2012
Oregon
“Classic Tex-Mex”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Great friendly service with classic tex-mex food. HUGE portions and really good margaritas. Family owned and it shows.

Visited March 2012