“Good food, service not so much”

Bugatti's Ristorante
Ranked #3 of 66 Restaurants in West Linn
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Fairview Way
Transit: We are located on Trimet bus line 35
Description: Upscale meets casual, romantic, excellent service, carefully crafted food. Bugatti's Ristorante in West Linn has been creating memories since 1992. We strive to use fresh, local, and sustainable ingredients to create an authentic NW Italian cuisine. Amazing event space.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

No longer go to this restaurant. Tried it a few times and left each time not wanting to go back. The food is excellent, but the attitude and the service leave something to be desired. We may have just been there on bad nights, but three bad nights were enough for us. Don't remember when we were last there, so chose last possible date.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We've always had excellent and interesting food, wonderful service, good wine, and more when we've gone to this Bugatti's. There are a couple of more commercial Bugatti's around, which are fine, but they don't come up to the standards of the original. The menu, atmosphere, and more are different.
As I said, I've never been disappointed. I'm surprised that someone had bad service there. (Read another person's review.) Ours has always been top notch.
If you want to treat someone, have a romantic dinner, or just enjoy a nice meal this is a fine choice.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been going to Bugatti's Ristorante for more than twelve years. I have never had a bad meal. In fact I have had many delicious meals. It is a favorite for my brother and sister-in-law who live in Oregon City. We wish the parking situation was better, but it is a mark of a good find when parking is scarce.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I went to Bugatti's with a large party for my sister's birthday celebration. Our waiter was extremely rude, barely took our order. Once he did, the food was not good!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Bugattis is a local restaurant that has great Italian food. The food is consistently good and the place is close to home. My daughter loves the Italian sodas and I love the variety of pasta dishes. I especially like the angel hair pasta with seafood including crab. This place would be worth the drive even I'd it were not local.