“Outstanding!”
Review of Allium

Allium
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in West Linn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Went here for the first time for Happy Hour. Stayed for dinner. Marcus, the bartender, made some outstanding gin cocktails, many of them off the menu. The food was outstanding. Fresh oysters, steamed mussels, my wife had the lamb fettuccine and I had the Halibut. One of the best Halibut I have ever had and the fettucinne noodles tasted fresh (even though they weren't) and the lamb melted in your mouth. Highly recommend this restaurant. Happy Hour is in the bar and outside.

Visited April 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Great little neighborhood gem”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This restaurant opened a couple of years ago down the road from where we live. What a great addition to the neighborhood! We eat here about 1-2 times per month since it's opening. The bar is fully stocked, and tended by Marcus, a very personable young man. Our fav is the house Manhattan made with Bulleit whiskey. The hamburger is one of the best I've ever had. The duck fat french fries are to die for...The pate serving size is enough to eat for dinner.
Atmosphere is one of a downtown restaurant, but located in the suburbs. Outside tables available during the warmer summer months.
They put on regional dinners about once a month. We attended the southern fried dinner and it was like visiting Mississippi. Food was stellar.
We love this place!

• Visited February 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Very consistent, excellent food.”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I have been to Allium several times and I must say that the food is ALWAYS consistently good. They have a very good menu and an excellent wine list. On my last visit I had the duck special and it was fantastic! The chef usually has a few specials to keep things interesting, but their regular menu is very good and you can't go wrong here. It is also a very nice space, good lighting and ambience, great for a date. They do take reservations and it can get busy here on the weekends, just to give you a head's up. The service has always been first rate, not too overbearing, but very attentive and helpful. I will definitely be back and would highly recommend it.

• Visited December 2012
“NICE PLACE!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a comfortable, good feeling space. The food was wonderful. We started out dinner with some cocktails followed next with some yummy starters. My favorite was the grilled shrimp. We all had the steak for our main entrees and they were fabulous! The staff was really nice. The service was just a little bit slow but nothing that made the evening unpleasant. This is a really great place to have a really nice meal.

• Visited November 2012
“Love Allium!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We dine at Allium fairly often & really enjoy it. It's a cozy dining room, the service is good & the food is always delicious! Tonight we visited with another couple & ordered from the Happy Hour menu. Great burger & always delish duck fat & rosemary fries. I enjoyed the mussels with bits of prosciutto & also the shrimp with polenta wedge, both had really nice sauces. The four of us left happy!

• Visited October 2012