“Never disappoints”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Friendly staff, great food, reasonable prices for quality dining. Desserts are scrumptious. Although I am a local, it is definitely worth the drive from Portland.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I previously reviewed this place and had it confused with the Shack. This is a really nice restaurant, gourmet food and the Bar tender there makes his own infused flavored vodkas. Very nice atmosphere. Great nice dinner out, not cheap but worth it.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Okay for a afternoon stop for a beer. Locals come here alot, and they are mostly very nice from our experience. Welches is a great little town.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our Innkeeper Stephanie from the Doublegate Inn recommended Rendevouz Grill for dinner. We were delighted with a delicious meal prepared from fresh, local ingredients. The service was friendly and accommodating. The interior of the dining area was more ordinary than the gourmet-type meal... almost a mismatch between the menu and the decor. I felt like we should be eating from white tablecloths in an upscale decor, but it was very friendly and clean. This isn't a complaint, but usually food that good can only be had at "fancy" restaurants (at least in NC!). We enjoyed our meal at Rendevous Grill tremendously and recommend it highly.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We recently escaped California and moved to Sandy Oregon. In doing so we left behind our favorite restaurant/bistro. We have been searching for a replacement in Oregon and we have found it; the Rendezvous Grill in Welches Oregon. The Rendezvous is a Bistro type restaurant, small but trendy, a very good wine list with more than reasonable pricing and a constantly changing menu, very good service and most tasty fare. My wife ordered a chanterelle/pumpkin risotto with duck breast and I ordered a grilled pork chop with an apple chutney... WOW, both were excellent. We also had a creamed chanterelle (they are proliferous this year) concoction on toast as a starter, which was fantastic.

All I can say this was our first visit to the Rendezvous Grill, but will be far from our last. I give this my highest recommendation.