“Dina”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2012

This is like going to the "Cheers" bar - but with fabulous food.
Katherine picks wonderful menus and the cheeses are excellent. Gluten free options too - and lots of smiles from Tom!

Reviewed February 14, 2012

This is a great place to eat. Everything is homemade, even their catsup. It has an amazing menu for a restaurant in such a small town. We have never been disappointed. The service is fantastic.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

This is the best restaurant I've eaten at in Welches. It's also the most expensive. Four of us ate here last week. While I wouldn't consider the restaurant really fancy, it is a cut above the other restaurants in the area. I had the spinach salad with grilled pears and it was very tasty. My entree was the NY steak and it was served medium-rare, exactly as ordered. My wife had the citrus curry salmon and really enjoyed the new take on salmon. Our son enjoyed his pork loin sandwich and said it was moist and delicious. Of course we all had dessert. My wife had a very nice creme brulee and my son and I had the apple compote with vanilla ice cream. All were terrific.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Interesting, good tasting food. Friendly staff. Food is a bit pricey for the location and decor.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

My daughter took me here for Mother's Day. It was the first time I had Borche (spelling??). The food is good, but the $$ is more that I would usually spend on a meal. Good for special occasions.