“Too expensive for what you get.”
Review of Wraptitude

Wraptitude
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Welches
Cuisines: Healthy
“Too expensive for what you get.”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have been here multiple times and multiple times I have order the California club wrap, and each time it is very disappointing. The wrap is all lettuce they fill the whole thing with lettuce a dab of chicken and cheese and one strip of bacon. Its over priced for a wrap full of nothing but lettuce.

• Visited October 2013

Gresham, Oregon, United States
“Burger wrap”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

There Burger wrap is Great! I think its called a wrap 26 or something. But I love it! They put fries in it as well. Its just a great place to get a bite to eat on the way up to the Mountain!

Visited September 2013
“With Limited Options What Can You Do?”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service here was great! But the food was mediocre at best. The place was dark and not really inviting but we took a chance anyways due to the limited food option in the area.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Hushyhush
Bend, Oregon
“Should be called 'WrATTITUDE'...”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Came here with my family to pick up a quick and easy lunch to take with us on a day trip to Lost Lake. Browsing through the menu, I noticed in several places that the wraps were "served with chips". We placed our order of four different wraps with the blonde girl and waited. When she handed me the bag, it seemed a bit light. There were no chips, so I asked her for them and she said, "Oh, those are only given as a "special treat" for our dine-in customers". And then before I could say anything she gives me a very apathetic "Sorrryy" in a sing-song voice. Boy, do I not feel very "special" now and also a little embarrassed because of this comment. I look at the other, bigger blonde girl, who I thought may have been the manager, sitting at the bar stuffing her face, who then looks at me with the same apathetic look. Seriously, is this the way you want to treat your customers? Dine-in or not - we are all your customers and should be treated as special, regardless. After all, we are the reason you are in business, right? How hard (or costly) would it have been for her to just throw a few chips in a bag after that, to make a customer happy? All I could think walking out of there, seething, was I could have kicked myself for going there in the first place, even giving them a decent tip, and then to be treated like that...Never again!! Will be warning all our friends to not go there either, unless they feel like being treated like scum that day.

• Visited August 2013
Thousand Oaks, California
“Huge wraps and great service”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We had just arrived for LA and wanated something quick and easy. The server sat down at the outdoor picnic table and began chatting with us as we talked about what wrap to order. It was terrific. Down home and friendly. You can eat inside but I'd recommend grabbing an outdoor picnic table and stare out at the wood while you eat. I couldn't finish my wrap and my husband was stuffed. Unless you're a really big eater, you should share a wrap!

Visited August 2013