Resort at The Mountain, BW Premier Collection
Best Western Mt. Hood Inn(Government Camp)(Great Value!)
$147
$139
Timberline Lodge(Timberline Lodge)
$276
$150
Timberline Lodge
  • Pool
Best Western Sandy Inn(Sandy)(Great Value!)
$103
$94
Hotels.com
Cooper Spur Mountain Resort(Parkdale)
$139
Travelocity
$143
$130
Columbia Gorge Inn(Cascade Locks)
$85
$82
$189
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
Cascade Motel(Cascade Locks)
All reviewsgolf coursetennis courtsfireside roomhot tubplay golfmount hoodbeautiful propertyroom was largeoutdoor activitiesshower headgrocery storestayed one nightsalmonhood areahiking trailstimberline lodgealtitude
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Probably a great place to stay...in season.

We visited from Memphis, where our daughter was out of school and where we consider the summer vacation season to be underway by Memorial Day.

We liked the room, though it was not without quirks such as drawers that would not stay shut.

Our biggest gripe was that recreate opportunities just didn't stay open. We were there only one night and saw that the putting course had lights, but at 7pm, the course was completely closed. In Oregon, the sun goes down at 8:30 this time of year. We had to resort to board games to keep our chos entertained.

Friendly staff. convenient clothes washing facilities.

Decent restaurants, but strangely they were out of a lot of stuff, even though they weren't busy.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Stayed one night to get away, not far from Portland but far enough to feel away from it all. Rooms are well appointed and up to a good standard, very modern and clean. Staff are friendly and helpful. There is a pool and a number of other activities on offer. Just be aware that your price does not include the resort fee.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

My wife and I did a four day escape to the resort. She had two great massages. I must admit I was very disappointed in the suite we had. The lay out was terrible. Bathroom too small and no counter space at all. We were the only ones in the 12 unit area and we got a second floor unit. Not sure why. When people did finally move in the last night it was very noisy..thin walls. Heard the TV downstairs as if it was in our room. The food and service was good in the pub. The rain mad golf a no go and the distance to the pool was too far in the cold rain. If they had suites in the main building I might go back.

Room Tip: The suites are huge, but are very poorly thought out. Use of space terrible. Found Direct TV to be frustrating to use and not having any movie channels annoying. We were willing to spend money to get current movies. The regular rooms may be better, but the suites was not worth the extra expense.
2  Thank DHY53
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Outstanding location to enjoy everything the Mt Hood area has to offer. If you don't want to leave the beautiful grounds, there are plenty of activities to enjoy at the Resort, from golf to the pool to lawn bowling and Spa. The staff is very friendly and attentive to make your stay relaxing and comfortable. The rooms are clean, well appointed and maintained. My only knock on The Resort is the food. I don't feel I am a food snob, but it just didn't measure up at all. I would find somewhere else to eat.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in May. We loved the scenery of the area and the room was nice and comfortable. We ate in both restaurants at the resort and were not impressed with the food. My husband said the pulled pork sandwich was the worst he ever had. There aren't many options in town but we did eat very tastey wraps at Wraptitude.