“Plentiful and Tasty”

Arnie's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Arnie's Cafe is the locals favorite place on the Coast to get Breakfast, which is served all day. They also have a great lunch selection.
The Woodlands, Texas
“Plentiful and Tasty”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Friendly wait staff, quick service, food came out as ordered and I'm an obsessive substitution queen. Plentiful omelet with lots of veggies, coffee kept coming, hubby’s regular order consisting of four eggs over easy and a hamburger patty was done nicely and the biscuits were good. Our daughter loved having Almond Joy creamer and I loved the Apple Butter for my biscuit. Our waitress was really nice. At the check-out, she pointed out the display of things left behind, including a large sand dollar left as a tip by a very young patron. Loved the homey atmosphere and friendly banter of the staff while they attended patrons.

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank Rebekajean

Ladysmith, Canada
“Really good breakfast”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I would have driven right by this place had we not been looking for it because of reviews I read. We sat at the counter and were entertained by the cooks who were just being themselves. After eating a breakfast that would last us all day we carried on. If you are in the area, it is worth finding this place for breakfast.

2 Thank Regular_People2014
“Looks are deceiving ”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

This place looks like some kind of hole in the wall dump from the outside, in fact as I drove up I wondered to myself if I made the right choice to come there, but looks can be deceiving.

The food was plentiful and delicious, for me however the greatest drawback of the place was the limited menu selection.

Although I did think the food was good and the portions well sized, I do not plan on returning to Arnie's.

Salem, Oregon
“Best omelette in my life”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is what my wife said. I also would highly rate the chicken fried steak with eggs & hashbrowns. Enormous portions. Went here because of great reviews and found that folks were right. Unpretentious building looking like a diner. Average age of customers and staff seemed to be over 70's. But we fit right in. Service was great and the food was even better. We'll be back on our next visit to the area, and next month.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank northwest1000
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A true American diner.”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My wife and I stopped for breakfast trying to kill some time before we checked in at KOA and we were pleasantly suprised. Service is quick friendly and caring. I am a truck driver and have eaten chicken fried steak all over the United states from chain diners to little hole in the walls, and Arnie's has the best handmade chicken fried steak I have ever had. All around Arnie's was a great experience at a great price!

• Visited July 2014