Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fabulous time can’t wait to go again

Knowledgeable guides. Clean location. Mega heart pumping fun. Started with an easy “ bunny slope... read more

Reviewed yesterday
933holly
Oregon Coast Trip 2019

We had an absolute blast! Spent the week in Seaside and brought Grandma along too! We ate at Zip... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Nathan J

1,289 results
All reviews zip lining super fun great adventure afraid of heights a lot of fun an absolute blast bucket list zipline tour beautiful scenery all ages oregon coast zwing tripping logan amy safety sj
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was so much fun - exhilarating and beautiful and our guides made sure everyone felt relaxed and brave! My three teens, my husband and myself booked the tour for my son's 16th birthday and it was perfect for the family to do together. Jumping off the tower at the end was both terrifying and spectacularly amazing! Hope to do it again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great adventure, wonderful guides and lots of fun on every turn! Entire staff very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So so fun! Such beautiful views! Very friendly and fun guides! Wouldn’t skip the ZWING- it was the best part !!!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What an extraordinary awesome fun place. My husband and I went with family for our 10 year old grandson’s birthday and great time was had by all. Beautiful place out in the Oregon woods. The guides were so much fun and we never felt unsafe. In fact all the staff were so nice. You do have a couple of hills to hike up so bring good shoes. Little restaurant too for a bite to eat afterwards, HIGHLY RECOMMEND! You won’t be sorry!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took my mother and brother here as a birthday gift. We had a wonderful time My mother is in her 70s and needed a little extra time to hike between the zip lines. Our guides Shrida and Rob were exceptionally patient and understanding. The smiles on my mother's face as she went zipping along were priceless. This was the second time I have taken this tour and will happily return again.

Date of experience: August 2019