“We Had a Blast!!!”

High Life Adventures
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Warrenton
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a tour of 8 zip lines in a beautiful setting! Join two tour guides on an exhilarating zip line experience around and over a seven-acre lake. A mile of zipping, sure to create lasting memories for the whole family! Take your team to the next level: We also offer customized Team Building Programs to challenge your group while bringing them together as a team.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Lake Oswego, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“We Had a Blast!!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We brought my daughters 15th birthday party down from the Portland area. 6 teenage girls and one old mom. The guides were great! They had a lot of fun plus they made everyone feel super comfortable. The girls had the best time, even choosing to get wet in January!
Can't wait to come back in the summer. Thanks David and Naryan!!
Oh must say that the warming cabin with cookies and hot cocoa was a nice touch!!! Check the video they posted to youtube!!
Oh muhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIY-_rcPTKYst

Visited January 2013
2 Thank talima
HighLifeAdv, Front Office Manager at High Life Adventures, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Hi Talima! What a great video! Thank you so much for sharing. We're so glad you brought your daughter's birthday party to High Life Adventures. We hope it was a memorable experience for everyone! We look forward to seeing you for her Sweet Sixteen.

Fort Myers, FL
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“This adventure should put Warrenton on the map!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was on the northern Oregon coast visiting family when I stumbled upon High Life Adventures in Warrenton. I convinced my somewhat reluctant aunt to join me - and we were both so glad we did!

Our guides were a brother and sister pair, probably in their 20s, and really fun and energetic. They got us geared up and gave us a safety demonstration. We felt really confident with their level of experience and clear dedication to following safety procedures.

Although it was a bit of a rainy day (hello, Oregon in December!), it wasn't too cold or wet to enjoy the zip lining. The scenery was breathtaking, as we flew through the trees and over beautiful lakes.

There were 7-8 lines, each one unique - some steeper, some faster... There was an incredibly long line that was amazing!

I highly recommend High Life Adventures for an adventure of a lifetime!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank 4hersheybear
HighLifeAdv, Front Office Manager at High Life Adventures, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Hello 4hersheybear! Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at High Life Adventures. We love hearing from our guests and we're so glad you enjoyed your zip line tour. We hope to see you and your aunt here again-- maybe on a sunny day next time? :)
Kaysville, Utah
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Had a Blast!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I was driving up the beautiful coast of Oregon thinking, "It's so beautiful here. Someone should put a zip line above all these trees" when suddenly I saw a sign in Seaside saying a new zipline place had opened in Warrenton. No lie! I looked it up on my smartphone immediately but couldn't decide whether or not to spend that much money. I watched the news clip video they had on their website and decided to give it a try. My biggest worry was that it would be lame and not worth the money. I was very pleasantly surprised. The property was very pretty and the 8 line course was so much fun. I had my daughter and her friend who were both 12, my son, 22 ,and my husband with me. We all had such a blast. There is one line where you can get a little wet if you wish. We did and it was great. We were also very surprised when one of the workers jumped out of the bush wearing a gorilla suit. It scared each one of us. We all laughed pretty hard. It was a great time and I would definitely recommend it.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Momster06
HighLifeAdv, Front Office Manager at High Life Adventures, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Hi Momster06! Thank you for visiting us. We're glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your zip line tour (and Sasquatch sighting!). Thank you again for helping spread the word about zip lining on the Oregon Coast. We hope to see you out here again next year!
Fremont, New Hampshire
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Family Fun”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We came across High Life Adventures on Facebook and took a chance on this attraction and wow, what a great time for our teens. Multiple (eight) separate zip lines that carry visitors over water and through woods. The length of the cables vary but the last zip is more than 900 feet across a lake (don't worry you won't get wet). Miles of smiles from everyone on the trip both young and old and the pair of guides -- one that goes ahead of guests and one that sets them up in queue on the platforms -- make the experience safe as well as fun. Going into it and based on Facebook alone we weren't sure whether the cost, which is modest to substantial based on your budget would be worth it, however, I recommend it as both an entertaining diversion and something all members of a family can enjoy.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank NHFamilyORBound
Hi NHFamilyORBound! We're so glad you enjoyed your zip line experience here at High Life Adventures. The grand finale zip lines across the lake are 1200 feet long, almost a quarter of a mile! Congratulations on conquering it and thanks for sharing. We hope to see you and your family again next summer!