“Great fresh halibut!”

Dooger's Seafood & Grill Warrenton
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Stopped here on our return from Alaska and had a great meal! The grilled fresh halibut was yummy and the addition of shrimp to the salad served with dinner was a nice treat. Our waitress was super friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

We arrived at closing time, but still had excellent service and terrific seafood. Dooger's is a nice restaurant for families and is convenient to visit along highway 101. It's a family favorite.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We stop in several of their locations and love the SST. A salad plus a bowl of chowder. Wait staff is usually very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

they do a decent job. i like the clam chower- the clams are tender. Hiillary is my favorite waitress.but my favorite place is in seaside now. so i'm voting a 4.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I've eaten here a few times over the last month. My daughter and I live nearby and have tried breakfast, lunch and dinner each a couple of times. I enjoyed the Hangtown fry, oysters and eggs served in an omlette/frittata style dish, very good. A side of bacon we ordered was under-cooked, rubbery, next time I'll ask to have it cooked well-done or crispy I guess. Salads with crab meat or smoked salmon look better than they taste. Very little crab meat for a crab louie, smoked salmon was crumbled on top and so salty, hard to consume! Pan fried oysters were good for dinner, rice pilaf tasty and baked potatoes are good too. The restaurant itself is just dull. Apparently, it's an old Denney's, and not much has been done inside to "spruce it up". Waitresses are just okay here, much like you would expect at a Denney's, but the prices and food warrant a higher level of service.