“Horrible service, food and creepy guy...”

Eagle Crossing Restaurant
Redmond, Oregon
“Horrible service, food and creepy guy...”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have been here many times over the years...only because there are not many other options after a great day of guided fishing on the river. But my family will never go there again after our last experience. We found a small SLUG in the salad...the place was a gross, dirty mess and it seemed like nobody cared. The waitress was too busy poking away on her phone to take our order, or clean any tables. It smelled like burned hair for some reason too. The tall native fellow that was slinking around the restaurant kept staring at my girlfriend and made her feel uncomfortable...she said he "creeped" her out. It took forever to get our food, and when we finally did, mine was cold and hers had a slug in it! The fry bread is pretty good though...that's about it. Avoid this place unless you wanna pee out your butt for a few days!

Visited April 2014
3 Thank CoreySpurlock
Eagle C, Manager at Eagle Crossing Restaurant, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
I would like to say thanks Corey Spurlock I have reported to the company that supplies the bag salad mix to our restaurant and we are no longer using that companies bagged salad mix. I know that Slugs are from area with a lot of rain fall so there isn't any slugs in this country our restaurant is located. The cook is always in the back of the restaurant. If your wife was creeped out by the cook looking at her she should not be in the back kitchen. He is probably wondering why she is in the back. Usually these type of issued are reported to the waitress. Nothing like this was ever reported. None of our waitress are allowed to be on their phones during business hours, I will remind all of your employees about this policy. Thank you for your feed back.