Spent a night at Resort and did read reviews. Got some food and brought my own towel.
The only problem was #easter. They closed all other restaurants except chinook brunch menu. No grocery within 11 miles.
It's more than 30 years building and don't expect too much. Then you be happy there.
Smile first to the staff then they will be friendly. Thanks, tripadvisor reviews. It helps me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kah-Nee-Ta Resort and Spa offers a variety of accommodations from suites and private view balcony rooms in the Lodge to Village suites and teepees and even a full-service RV Park. Every option is close to all the fun and diverse activities available at Kah-Nee-Ta.Kah-Nee-Ta Village was completed in 1964 and named for the Indian woman Xnitla, "Root Digger" who had owned the property. Xnitla was a scout and spiritual leader who used the natural hot springs and indigenous plants and roots for medicinal purposes and religious ceremonies. The Lodge and Convention Center opened in 1972Kah-Nee-Ta Resort is located on the 600,000+ Sq Acre Warm Springs Indian Reservation. It is owned and operated by the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs. The Warm Springs Reservation was established by The Treaty of 1855 on a small reserve of land where our ancestors lived for thousands of years. In 1937 the Wasco, Paiute and Warm Springs Tribes organized as the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs and became a sovereign, self-governing nation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kah-Nee-Ta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kah-Nee-Ta High Desert Hotel Warm Springs
- Kah-Nee-Ta High Desert Resort And Casino