“Horrible waitress”

Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Waldport
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I was treated horrible by this waitress named Chris, I was hit on the back of the head talked horrible to. I will not eat at this place again and my family I was with could not understand why I was treated and talked down to. There was NO reason for this waitress actions toward me. I WILL NEVER eat there again. My son ate there a different day without me had horrible treatment. I do not remember the food because of this person.

1  Thank chuckmc254

Reviewed July 31, 2013

i have been going to this place fo over 20 yrs, mostly in aug, sept. oct, nov. during fishing season. i lv the fish on chips, i always get fast and the best service ,. i have never had a bad meal or poor service, all my frindes go there, great food all the time

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Food was very good, service great, atmosphere great. Located in the Port of Alsea on the water. We will be back.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were completely surprised by how good the food and service were. We had just been ignored at a "nicer" place down the road until we left. At the Dawg we were seated and served in @ 5 minutes. We shared, and could not finish, a sampler plate.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went to have a beer with friends and enjoyed the friendly service, selection of beers and nice atmosphere. Efficient service. Locals and tourists both enjoy it.