“they are patient”

Cuisines: American
Description: Located at the corner of Hwy 101 and Hwy 34. Phone: 541-563-7827
Description: Located at the corner of Hwy 101 and Hwy 34. Phone: 541-563-7827
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were stranded waiting on others with the access code to our rental beach house. We spent several hours in and out of the subway and the staff were fantastic. Good coffee and sub

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

First off, it's a Subway, so nothing different about the menu. What was different is that the young man who made my sandwich was very helpful to me as I had just arrived in Waldport and didn't know where anything was, other than the Pacific.

While he worked he gave me a good overview of the area and some suggestions on things to see and do. All that, and a breakfast sandwich with coffee for three bucks. What a deal!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This Subway is different than most in that they treat customers like friends instead of distractions.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Subway is the largest fast-food chain in the world. You would think they have a system. Employees seemed unenthusiastic, bordering on rude. 2 things we ordered were not available. Weird, usually these sub shops are brisk, perky and friendly. Not this one.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The service and food is great, but this franchise owner will not honor national advertising specials. Too bad since he has lost all my and most of my friends business.

2  Thank Peta_Warwick