“Awesome”
Review of Eagle Rock Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vida
Eagle Rock Lodge
Ranked #1 of 3 Vida B&B and Inns
Portland, Oregon
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

This is the second time that we have stayed at Eagle Rock and intend to go back many more times. As soon as you pull in to the driveway you can feel the tension begin to slip off your shoulders. Debbie is a fantastic host and truly caters to your needs. The breakfasts are amazing and we encouraged her to offer cooking classes as part of the stay. You can tell that Debbie and her crew have lived in the area for a long time because they have a tremendous amount of knowledge of great things to do in the area. This is a definite must stay!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I recently had my wedding at Eagle Rock Lodge and it was just as I envisioned it. Eagle Rock is the perfect venue, and all of my guests commented on the beauty of the Lodge and the grounds. My (now) husband's entire family stayed for three nights at the Lodge and they couldn't have been happier. The rooms are beautiful, the amenities are numerous, and the staff is so kind and accommodating! The food was wonderful each and every day, and the staff served a post-wedding brunch for 50 that had everyone going back for seconds and thirds. Even though my parents live only 15 miles away, I'm very tempted to stay at Eagle Rock Lodge any time I go back for a visit! Thanks Debbie and crew!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Great place to make your home base while flyfishing from a drift boat. Drift boat owner and
guide, Dick Evans of Hookin' Dreams Guide Service made my fishing experience the best!
Even gave me casting lessons from the boat. Kept us dry through the rapids also!
The Lodge is very charming and a delightful place to relax and watch the McKenzie River
go by.
Will be returning again next year.
Thanks to Doug Caven for arranging all the fishing guides & boats (6) and the great "Fish Fry"!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Leavenworth Washington
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Our group of 12 spent three nights at this beautiful lodge. My husband and I can not say enough about Debbie the Innkeeper, and her wonderful staff, Anna and Carley. Debbie made us feel at home from the moment we checked in. So did the wonderful Chocolate Chip Cookies that awited us.

The location of the Lodge is supurb, the grounds beautiful, and breakfasts were to die for. The Mackenzie river is one of the most beautiful you will ever find. And, the "Fly Fishing" was the best ever!!

Doug Caven of Swift Water Resources, LLC organized two days of fly fishing for our group. There were six boats. I was lucky enough to fish with Doug who taught me how to cast, and guess who cot the most fish the first day! My husband and a friend fished with Dick Evans of Hookin Dreams Guide Service the first day, and John Gross of Roaring Fork Guide Service the second. They had two great days on the river too.

Our entire goup is planing to return to Eagle Rock Lodge next year for an even longer stay (it will be year number 3 for many of them).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Portland, Oregon, United States
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and met another couple here for a weekend getaway. The innkeeper let let us use the bar-b-que to make an impromptu picnic. She went out her way several times to accomodate our needs. While the boys went fishing with an amazing guide recommended by our innkeeper, (Have I said how cool she is yet) us girls went and explored the surrounding natural areas, hiking and hot springs. And the food was to die for!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Sonoma, California
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed two nights and it was pure bliss. The breakfast alone was worth the stay! Debbie's hearty, generous breakfast meals were absolutely delicious made with care from local seasonal ingredients. The Mayfly Suite had great charm and comfort with special touches throughout. Abundant flower gardens, spacious grounds, and the McKenzie River access created a serene, peaceful setting. Thank you, Debbie, and Eagle Rock Lodge, for your superb hospitality. We had such a restful, memorable stay.
Sonoma Sojourners, Mike and Susan.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Susan B
Petaluma, California
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The beautiful McKenzie River once again makes for family memories that will last a life time. Great fishing (right on the river) and great accommodations with the hospitality to match. The Inn keepers and the staff were the best, and the breakfast was something you could find in a metropolitan restaurant. I thank those at Eagle Rock for creating new family memories in the best possible way. I highly recommend the Eagle Rock, and once you drive by the local competition you will know why as well, some are a bit rough.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vida
McKenzie River Inn Lodging & Fine Dining
McKenzie River Mountain Resort
The Wayfarer Resort
Foster Lake Inn
Foster Lake Inn
#1 of 1 in Foster

Been to Eagle Rock Lodge? Share your experiences!