“Ginny ”

Crossroads Truck Stop
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Umatilla
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

I had ham , bacon and sausage cooked in my hash browns. Excellent food . I tried a small cinnamon roll . It was great . Excellent coffee . GINNY was my waitress . Excellent service

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed September 20, 2019 via mobile

My first time trying halibut fish . It was surprisingly good . The fries , coleslaw and service was great here

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

We had pretty good luck getting nice tasting ribs twice in a row so when family came to town we took them out for a barbequed rib dinner. What a mistake that was. I was never so embarrassed because I had done a lot of bragging on these ribs. I still haven't figured out what happened but nothing was good. We didn't even bother to take all the leftovers home as we normally did. We haven't been back since.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Notreallypleased1
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

We stopped so I could use the rest room. On the way in , I passed a case that had donuts in it. On the way out, I looked again and saw the biggest, yummiest fresh donuts. Alas no money. My sweetie went in and brought back a foot long glazed twist and an apple fritter that was 10 in. across. Both were delicious and only $2. The truck stop itself is older and somewhat grungy, but worth a stop.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Was a little apprehensive at first, but turned out to be a good choice. My hubby had the halibut fish and chips and thought it was great. Cooked perfect. I had a half chef salad, and glad I didn’t get the full portion, because there was still more than I could eat. Very fresh ingredients. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Would definitely eat there again.

Date of visit: August 2018