“Yummy teryaki”

Mashita Teriyaki III
Ranked #5 of 81 Restaurants in Tualatin
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I'm super picky about chicken--this stuff was good. Busy--we took it to go--but delicious and well worth the slight drive from Tigard.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

There are several teriyaki plates to choose from, all very reasonably priced with large servings. The lunch combo is a very good buy. The food is quite good, you won't go away hungry. On the day I went for lunch, they ordering line was out the door but the line moved quickly. Clean restaurant, mediocore ambiance but a good place for a quick bite of good food.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We have visited this establishment several times. We just love it! It's great for something fast and fairly healthy. If my son had his way, we would be eating here weekly. We always seem to order the special. We have never been disappointed yet. The portions are generous. I have to 2 pre-teen sons who eat pretty healthy but I can get away with ordering just two dishes for the three of us and we still have left overs. The customer service is great too. Highly recommend!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Tualatin. The owners are the most generous and kind hearted people you will ever meet. The food is very tasty and you will not leave hungry. If it's your first time, go for the "Special". You order at the counter and they will bring it out to you. Make sure you are in the correct line. They do a large take out business.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Visited this restaurant for lunch based on great reviews on Yelp. I ordered the vegetarian noodle. Place was packed but service was quick and friendly. Generous servings and very tasty food. Went with 3 other colleagues who were visiting from Texas and Montana. All of us loved the food. Ambiance is very simple and functional.

1  Thank hydtrade