“Great, off the beaten path eaterie.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #54 of 81 Restaurants in Tualatin
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Casper, Wyoming
“Great, off the beaten path eaterie.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

We have eaten here several times when visiting our son. The staff is always friendly and attentive, the service is good, and we always enjoy the food. The ambience is lacking a little, but so it is at most 'strip mall' restaurants. Value is good as prices are moderate and portions are generous. We love the coconut soup. It is unusual and very tasty. We have never been disappointed when dining here.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Beaverton, Oregon
“Excellent Thai Food!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

I have been here numerous times for lunch while at work. I order the Pineapple curry which is one of the best that I have had in the areas. People who have been with me have also ordered the Thai Basil and Pad Thai and they have enjoyed those dishes as well. I have not been for dinner, but I know for lunch the prices are VERY reasonable... $6.95 for most dishes. Your meal comes with a soup, and your dish and some other food items as well. Big portions, but delicious. The atmosphere is great too, the inside is decorated nicely, and during the summer they have outside seating next to the "lake". I tell my friends about this place all the time and will continue to go. T

• Visited December 2011
Hometown
“Please Don't Drown My Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2011

Sorry, but we didn't care for the food here. Both my dh and myself ordered dishes but found our food was literally drenched in overly salty sauce. We normally love Thai food because it is fresh and vibrant with flavor. Sadly, this was not like that.

Visited November 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2011

Thai Bistro was so delicious! My family and I tried it for the first time last week and we all loved it. The service is friendly and helpful. But the food is even better. The meals are priced just right and with the food you get a lot if bang for your buck. The food is also so fresh and healthy with options for gluten free customers too. Plus it's different from the regular restaurants in town. Everyone should check out this quiet little place!

tualatin, or
“delicious thai!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2008

So my husband and I checked out this restaurant on Friday night for the first time. I can't praise it enough. I majored in Hospitality administration so I know a lot about culinary and restaurant standards, etc and I can't help but to find these wrong and critique restaurants. From start to finish, everything was fabulous! The food was great, service was prompt and attentive, the drinks were great, they even gave us a complimentary ice cream dessert in a heart shaped dish for the "romantic couple" dinner. My husband ordered tofu and I ordered combo. rice. We had a wonderful appetizer of chicken kabobs with a peanut sauce... everything was delicious and we will definitely return.
The restaurant itself was very clean, well decorated, and had a nice atmosphere. The staff was very welcoming and pleasant. Honestly, our evening was flawless. Not a single thing interfered with the five star standard of service. Cant wait to visit again