“Spectacular Wine Tour”

Uncorked Northwest Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Tualatin
More attraction details
Owner description: We will show you why we are passionate about Northwest wine!
Yauco, Puerto Rico
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Spectacular Wine Tour”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Was in Portland Oregon for a couple of days and decided to do a wine tour. Thanks the good Lord I have had the privilege of being in Napa,Sonoma, Spain and the Finger Lake region in New York in the past. I have to say that this experience in Oregon ranks among the best. Scott was fantastic and made this tour a memorable one. He is very knowledgeable and the wineries he picked were tailored to my needs. I am a huge basketball fan and had the opportunity to visit a winery in which a famous basketball coach has interest in, AWESOME. Everybody knew Scott and hence treated me like a friend which was great. Planning on returning to a different wine region in Oregon in the near future and will definitely call Scott.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Julio S

Juneau, Alaska, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Scott rocks!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My wife and I enjoy visiting the Willamette valley for its wine, food and scenery. On our last trip, we decided to treat my father-in-law to a weekend birthday tour of the area. To make things as simple as possible, we hired Scott to give us a tour for day. In our many trips to this and various other wine regions in the PNW and CA, we've never hired a tour guide. Wow, did we have fun!!! Scott is wildly personable, knows his stuff, knows the staff at numerous wineries, suggested a few small wineries we probably would not have visited on our own, arranged for and gave us a private tour of the wine making facilities at WillaKenzie, provided a delightful Charcuterie luncheon and generally showed us a great, carefree wonderful time. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Joe M
Juneau, Alaska
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“life time experience”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

My husband and i invited my dad to join us on a trip to Oregon wine country and felt a tour would enhance the experience. Scott made our trip incredibly memorable and successful. He picked out a variety of winery types that complemented each other in terms of what they had to offer, their size and age, but more importantly he is incredibly knowledgeable about wines and wine making, and can discuss technical details in layman's terms. The highlight was a tour of the wine making process at one winery. It felt very behind the scenes and left us with a very good sense of the experience and process of making wine in this region. I will hire him again the next time i go to Oregon wine country.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank chava_ak
San Jose, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome wine tour with Scott!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went to Portland the week of New Years for a couple of basketball games and decided at the very last minute that we should spend a day wine tasting while we were there. I called Scott between Christmas and New Years to see if we could schedule a last minute tour (which I felt was pretty unlikely). Scott was completely flexible and said that he would be happy to take 4 of us (2 couples) out that Friday. He asked some basic questions about the wines that we liked and we set up a time to get together. Our group has done a lot of wine tasting in the past in Napa, Sonoma, Australia, New Zealand, Santa Barbara.... but we have never done any in Oregon. Scott answered all of our questions about wine (and property values, and the weather and about many other topics). The four winery's that he chose to take us to were great and all greeted him like an old friend. Our day of touring/tasting was relaxing and amazing. We will definitely go out with Scott again next time we are in town.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank calgirl2010
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Superb winery tour!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

This was the fourth annual ladies weekend. We decided to do an afternoon wine tour. Scott Denis took the four of us on a lovely three-winery tour. Scott was extremely friendly, easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable about wines. My friend asked question after question, and he answered away. We were able to talk with two of the winery owners, and get a tour of one of the wine making facilities. Scott prepared a delicious cheese platter complete with chocolate! It paired perfectly with the wines. The four of us highly recommend Uncorked Northwest Wine Tours, and Scott.

Visited November 2013