“Two excellent wine tours!”

Uncorked Northwest Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Tualatin
More attraction details
Owner description: We will show you why we are passionate about Northwest wine!
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and I have gone on two wine tours with Scott. First we took my parents with us and we had such a great time, we took my husband's parents the second time. Scott is extremely personable and enjoyable to be around-and he knows his wine! Everything is taken care of when you book with NW Wine Tours. It was so nice that we did not have to drive or worry about finding the wineries. They provide a delicious cheese, meat and cracker tray as well. We enjoyed both of our experiences with Scott and would highly recommend you book NW Wine Tours for your next wine tour!

1  Thank shannonp566
There are newer reviews for Uncorked Northwest Wine Tours

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were a group of four, I booked with Scott at Uncorked for my Sister's 40th birthday. Everyone was a newbie to wine touring except me, this was my 5th time. We went to four wineries in the Northern Willamette Valley that Scott selected for us. He chose wineries that were perfect for everyone. We really enjoyed visiting Willakenzie and Zerba. We had a wonderful experience. Scott was very knowledgeable and engaging, but knew when to step away and allow us girls to chat also. We took some wonderful pictures of the great scenery. Scott put together a wonderful pairing sampler and explained which wines complimented which food item. I can say I've never been on a better wine tour, this was my 5th time. The girls were so amazed at how much fun we had and would definitely do this again.

1  Thank Tiffany B
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I took a tour with Uncorked after the holidays. She's a big fan of Pinot Noir and Oregon makes some of the best. Scott gave us a great tour. We hit up 3 separate vineyards and 2 tasting rooms before everything closed down. The started around 10:30 and ended right around 5pm Scott gave us a grand tour of all the different soil types of the Willamette Valley. He's very knowledgeable of the whole area it seemed like. At every stop we took, he seemed to know everyone.
At the Willakenzie vineyard we stopped had a little wine pairing sampler and then got a tour of the facilities. It was a good little spread with cheeses, salami, and other little snackes. Good to hold you over, later we stopped for a great lunch, but the name of the place escapes me. They had a great wood fire pizza though.
We ended up buying 12 bottles of wine through out the day and Scott was even able to get us a shipping box for all of the wine.

I would definitely recommend Scott's tour.

1  Thank Gumbo J
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We read the great reviews about Uncorked Northwest Wine Tours and Scott online and decided to give him a try. Scott picked us up promptly at 10:30am from our hotel and we were off. The day we selected to do our wine tour happened to be one of the worst weather days while we were in Portland, but it ended up working out to our advantage, as a lot of the tasting rooms of the wineries we visited were very slow or in some cases, it was just us tasting – so more wine for us.

Scott took us to four wineries during our tour, starting off with his very own Willa-Kenzie where Scott is also employed part-time and very knowledgable so we recommend adding this as a stop onto your tour, then we went onto Bergstrom, followed by Domaine Serene and finished up finally at Argyle. Scott prepared a meat, cheese, fruit and chocolate pairing tray that was great with the wines we sampled at Willa-Kenzie. Scott was very knowledgable, professional and kept the entire day very entertaining. Uncorked Northwest Wine Tours is a great way to see Oregon Wine Country and we highly recommend him.

1  Thank etrain33
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We visited three vineries in Willamette Valley with Uncorked Northwest Wine Tours in the end of September. Route followed back roads in beautiful scenery of rolling hills and wine grapes ready for harvest. Scott is a good and peaceful driver. He gave detailed lectures, how the rich soil of Willamette Valley was formed from multiple Ice Age floods from Lake Missoula in Montana, or how phylloxera-resistant rootstocks of Pinot Noir were crafted. He has wide knowledge of viticulture and the local conditions, but he was also very considerate and withdrew to the background when my friend and I were immersed in conversation by the wine tastings. He also provided an excellent tray of cheeses, salami and fruit.

1  Thank Inke S