“Hawaiian food Fix?”

Ranked #7 of 82 Restaurants in Tualatin
Cuisines: American, Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: New location; also have a location at 12720 SW Walker Road in Beaverton, OR
Woodburn, Oregon, United States
“Hawaiian food Fix?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great place to go if you are in need of a Hawaiian food fix. I had the garlic chicken and it was really good. We got there before the crowd arrived, and the service was just a tad slow but all in all, very good. I would definitely go back again and try something else, like maybe the shoyu chicken.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tina F

Portland, Oregon
“Battle of the Hawaiian Restaurants in PDX Won”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

I've been to both NoHo's and Aloha Grill. Both are great, but I think Roxy's has forged ahead for the win. Hawaiian was not my favorite food in the world (I didn't really get the hype), but oh man, if it's done right--YUM. First off, I'm super picky about chicken, so I don't usually order it out. Instead, I stick with beef or pork. I got the beef teriyaki at Roxy's--SO GOOD. The meat was lean (I am super particular with gristle and fat and that stuff) and delicious. I've had kahlua pork at the other places (still good), but this meat was super lean and super tasty. I would go back for the beef teriyaki plate alone. Also, my husband was impressed with the mac salad (he's an Aloha Grill regular). I'm really excited to return. My only complaint was that the music was too loud in the restaurant. They were cleaning up for the end of the night, so it may have been music to jam to.

• Visited April 2014
Portland
“Best Hawaiian Food off the Island”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

If you love Hawaiian food then you need to try Roxy's. Their yummy shoyu chicken will have you running back for seconds and their mac salad is killer. I have been to Hawaii a handful of times and eating here brings back all those memories of the sun & surf.

Visited February 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Local plate lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Teri chicken and beef, macaroni salad, saimin, Korean chicken and even kalua pork! If you miss your plate lunch with two scoops of rice, this is the place to go!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank TnEShlaes
Sherwood, Oregon, United States
“Hawaiian food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Portions were generous. The staff are reminiscent of friendly Polynesia. The meat is very good. The rice and macaroni are so-so. The ambiance is typical fast food place, with a twist. Prices are average, nostalgia included.

• Visited September 2013