All reviews front desk fred meyer jacuzzi suite room was clean the maintenance man waffle maker cookies waffles short stay shopping and restaurants within walking distance great place to stay biscuits and gravy hot breakfast enjoyed my stay would stay here again king bed
Reviewed March 1, 2011

I stopped in during a road trip with my teenage boys. The staff were very friendly and helpful. In the morning, we wanted to get an early start, and the girl at the front desk set up the breakfast buffet early for us! I didn't even have to ask! i just told her we had to get an early start, so she said she would get everything set up right away so we could have some breakfast before we left. Wow! Really nice. The room was basic, but clean and roomy, and very reasonably priced. Thanks!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2011

Dear Guest,

I am so happy we could accommodate you and your family on your trip! I am glad we were able to make an impression and accommodate your early departure needs. Stop by the next time you are in town as I would like to meet you and thank you for your business in person.

-Brandon Kraft

Reviewed December 30, 2010

I am a diehard Holiday Inn patron, but I will have to say that I believe the Tualatin Comfort Inn is a much more pleasant experience. I pulled in at midnight and was struggling with suitcases in the rain and out ran Cate to my rescue. Sweet and compassionate to my travel saga. After helping me into the hotel with my bags and a speedy check in she wouldn't hear of me getting my own ice for a much needed nightcap. She was at my door with a bucket of ice before I could even set my bags down. The room was clean, and a of high standard. The 24/7 swimming pool was a god send, so I was able to ease my tired body with a 2 am swim. I will return and know that the same home comforts will be awaiting my arrival. It really was a cozy Christmas stay. Mahalo to all the staff for their cheerful attitudes and exceptional service.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank AlohaLady10
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2011

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will most definitely pass on this message to Cate and our corporate offices. We appreciate you taking the time to post this and I know it will mean a lot to Cate. We hope to see you again on your next venture out to Tualatin from Hawaii!

Thank you again!

-Brandon Kraft

Reviewed November 27, 2010

Unfortunately one of the worst hotel experiences I have ever had. We traveled with our 3 month old daughter. Walls are incredibly thin. Next door neighbor had loud obnoxious child who chose to scream her head off from 1am to 2pm in the morning. Then proceeded to scream and run around at 9am. Went to front desk the night before to complain, not sure if they did anything. The next night we were woken up by the phone ringing at 12 am. Didn't answer it in time, it woke the baby up, the phone rang 10 mins later, it was the front desk asking if we were smoking in the room. Proceeded to tell them we had been asleep and no we hadn't been smoking, were told to go back to bed by the front desk, baby awoken again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2010

I sincerely apologize that your visit to Tualatin ended up like this. I appreciate the feedback as this helps us improve how we handle unique situations such as yours. I am currently aware of the details of that night and regret that things were handled the way they were. I understand how a midnight phone call can disrupt your night and I do know how disturbing it is for a child and trying to get them back to sleep.

I hope the next time you come to Tualatin you will allow us the chance to redeem ourselves as we will use your situation to train against future events such as this.

-Brandon Kraft, General Manager

Reviewed September 30, 2010

I stay here almost weeekly, other eye docs in our clinics stay at a nearby Marriott but they have to walk across the street for a work out room and a muffin and o.j. in the morning is about $10.00 and the room although nicer are significantly more expensive This hotel has a minimal workout room but it is enough for the weekly overnights and a free breakfast. Our company will pay for our expenses but I continue to choose this hotel and have for the last 2+ years.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank dcflyby
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2010

Thank you so much for staying at our hotel! I am glad that we have made an impression and have earned your business for years to come. We are happy to take any suggestions about improving your stay for the future. If you have any please contact me at the hotel. Thank you again!

Reviewed September 25, 2010

I left my cell phone charger at this hotel on a thurs and called fri night to let them know I was coming back for it. It wasnt turned in to lost and found by the maid so I had to wait til Monday so the Manager could speak to her since she didnt speak English. When I called the hotel Monday morning to speak with the manager Brandon, no one had even relayed the message to him over my incident. He said he would check into it and I would be by later that day to follow up. Once there, Brandon was very nonchalant over the incident and stated the maid said she didn't take it. I ask you this, if I hadnt left my charger wouid I continue to follow up for 4 days.....the maid is a THIEF!!!!!! Be warned if you stay there not to accidentally forget anything or it probably wont be there waiting on you.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business