Century Hotel(Tualatin)
$150
BestWestern.com
$161
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

All reviewsfront deskfred meyerjacuzzi suitethe maintenance manroom was cleancookieswaffleswaffle makershort stayshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancegreat place to staybiscuits and gravyhot breakfastwould stay here againking bedpool and hot tub
Reviewed April 27, 2009

I stay here whenever I am in the area on business. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Never that awful hotel smell either. It is conveniently located to freeways and any shopping you may require. The best part of the Inn is the people. I cannot think of one time in all my visits that someone was without a smile. They are always asking for ways to make my stay better and come up with almost any request I may have. Again, they are the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2009

This was the nicest room! Very clean, romantic, a four poster bed, soft bedding, seperate area for whirlpool tub, tons of space, extreme comfort! Staff was extremely helpful and friendly!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2009

The hotel was all it was advertised to be. The staff was always willing to go the extra mile to help; even the maintenance man went out of his way to answer questions. The breakfast bar was more than ample. They constantly monitored the pool and spa for cleanliness. Can’t say enough about how pleasant our stay was. Recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2008

I have stayed at this hotel before and needed to be in the area again for business and thought I would save a little $$$.

The room was great, the price was right, location good, staff was very good, so where is the bad?

my car and 2 others was broken into in the early morning! I came to find out that this and other hotels in the area have been having problems with break ins for the past 6 months! the officer that followed up with me said that one local hotel gets hit every week!

So what I thought was going to be a cost saving trip ended up costing me big bucks as a camera and GPS were stolen!

Great hotel and great location but beware!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed March 9, 2006

I stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites while in the portland area to see family. My stay from the time I checked in to the time I checked out was great! The room was nice and clean it had a fridge and microwave the staff was very helpful and friendly and they even had fresh baked cookies in the evening along with a free breakfast in the morning that included waffles.And my kids loved the indoor pool and hot tub I couldn't believe it was open 24 hours! I will be sure to stay at the Comfort Inn the next time I am up that way. And will tell any of my family and friends who need a place to stay in Tualatin to make the Comfort Inn and Suites their first choice!

• Stayed: February 2006