“Great rates, super-helpful staff”

Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Tualatin
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The staff did a fantastic job taking care of my wife and me at our visit! Not only was it clean and quiet, but my special requests were punctually given attention. We will definitely stay here again when I visit this area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Lee H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin. We appreciate you posting a comment about our hotel. These reviews help us improve as well as keep us motivated to continue to strive for 100% guest satisfaction. Thank you again, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

A bit off the highway but worth the handful of left turns. The hotel has all the basic accommodations one would expect for a 2 plus star rating. the room was larger then we expected. Given that the hotel is closer to the town's center, it is very quite. THe room was clean and the overall condition of the hotel was well maintained . I would stay here again and would choose this hotel if I needed a place close to Portland and I wanted to avoid the congestion of the city.

Room Tip: Upper floors and anything on the east end.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank da3311
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I came to stay here for training with a new job. I came with 2 service animals and the staff was absolutely fantastic. They helped me on a couple of days that I was at work for 12+ hrs by walking the dogs for me. The staff was super helpful and friendly. The cleaning staff was thurough and my room looked wonderful every day. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a safe, clean, friendly place to stay. Especially if you are looking for a place that is pet friendly.

Room Tip: If you have specific needs just ask the front desk. They are amazing to work with.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great and friendly staff. My Husband & I tried to check in to another place before this one and they didn't even bother to check if they had any rooms available. So I love the fact that they made me feel at home. The room was a good size and the pool is open 24/7. Will be staying there again next time We visit Tualatin, OR

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Very friendly staff and great clean rooms. It was a little off the main road but once we went there it was very easy to go and get back. The breakfast was good and had lots to choose from. When we go back we will for sure be staying here again.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

During a recent trip to the Portland area, my wife's father passed away. We needed to extend our stay and help make arrangements for the funeral. I contacted the Comfort Inn in Tualatin to extend our stay and the manager, Lee, not only accommodated us but offered a lower rate due to our loss. We found the hotel to be clean, quiet, and well cared for. The hotel staff, especially Sam and Alex, were very helpful and professional. They even arranged for us to use a meeting room to hold a small reception following the funeral. We wouldn't consider staying anywhere else when visiting the Portland area.

Ron and Anna Sanders
Blue Ridge, GA

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My friend and I called last minute to book a hotel closer to Dundee,OR for the Portland Fueled By Fine Wine half marathon. Samantha was AWESOME! She took the time to answer all of our questions, make sure we had the best rate and accommodated our need for a late checkout so we could shower after the run before we drove back to Seattle. The room was clean and perfect for our stay. There are also a lot of places to eat within walking distance. I plan to stay here again next year!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tualatin
Century Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Portland South - Lake Oswego
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
#1 of 8 in Wilsonville

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South? Share your experiences!