“I LOVE this hotel.”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Tualatin
Portland, Oregon
“I LOVE this hotel.”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I came to stay here for training with a new job. I came with 2 service animals and the staff was absolutely fantastic. They helped me on a couple of days that I was at work for 12+ hrs by walking the dogs for me. The staff was super helpful and friendly. The cleaning staff was thurough and my room looked wonderful every day. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a safe, clean, friendly place to stay. Especially if you are looking for a place that is pet friendly.

Room Tip: If you have specific needs just ask the front desk. They are amazing to work with.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Hermiston, Oregon
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great and friendly staff. My Husband & I tried to check in to another place before this one and they didn't even bother to check if they had any rooms available. So I love the fact that they made me feel at home. The room was a good size and the pool is open 24/7. Will be staying there again next time We visit Tualatin, OR

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Smelterville, Idaho, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Very friendly staff and great clean rooms. It was a little off the main road but once we went there it was very easy to go and get back. The breakfast was good and had lots to choose from. When we go back we will for sure be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Blue Ridge, GA
Reviewed July 19, 2013

During a recent trip to the Portland area, my wife's father passed away. We needed to extend our stay and help make arrangements for the funeral. I contacted the Comfort Inn in Tualatin to extend our stay and the manager, Lee, not only accommodated us but offered a lower rate due to our loss. We found the hotel to be clean, quiet, and well cared for. The hotel staff, especially Sam and Alex, were very helpful and professional. They even arranged for us to use a meeting room to hold a small reception following the funeral. We wouldn't consider staying anywhere else when visiting the Portland area.

Ron and Anna Sanders
Blue Ridge, GA

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My friend and I called last minute to book a hotel closer to Dundee,OR for the Portland Fueled By Fine Wine half marathon. Samantha was AWESOME! She took the time to answer all of our questions, make sure we had the best rate and accommodated our need for a late checkout so we could shower after the run before we drove back to Seattle. The room was clean and perfect for our stay. There are also a lot of places to eat within walking distance. I plan to stay here again next year!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed July 14, 2013

At first we checked in and then decided to stay another night. Since our room was reserved the second night, Samantha Wilkinson went out her way to help us move to an available room so we could stay an extra night. She was very friendly, professional and courteous.

Ray Wilsey

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stay here fairly often for his business. Our room is always clean and comfortable, and the staff is welcoming and helpful. The breakfast is nothing gourmet, but it comes with the room and has plenty of variety for us. The decor is rather dated, and our mini fridge was loud enough to warrant the use of earplugs in our last room, but the inn is conveniently located. We enjoy staying there.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tualatin
Grand Hotel At Bridgeport
Comfort Suites Southwest
Comfort Suites Southwest
#55 of 141 in Portland
Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego

Been to Comfort Inn and Suites Tualatin - Portland South? Share your experiences!