Century Hotel(Tualatin)
Hotels.com
$259
$180
Residence Inn
All reviewsfront deskfred meyerjacuzzi suitethe maintenance manroom was cleancookieswaffleswaffle makershort stayshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancegreat place to staybiscuits and gravyhot breakfastwould stay here againking bedpool and hot tub
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We had a short stay here, as we got in late, but it is a nice hotel. Nothing special at all. Decent breakfast. It is a pretty good location just south of town. About ten minutes from Lewis and Clark College. Bed was quite hard, I did not sleep well at all. Took my daughter down to get in the pool and would not let her in it. The color was just too murky and wierd. She had to wait until the next night of our trip.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Dear travellots12_11,

Thank you for staying with us in Tualatin. We appreciate and value the insight into your recent stay. We recently updated our pool and spa area with a modern look with slated walls, refinished/stained deck and resurfacing of the pool and spa themselves. The color scheme inside the pool and spa, which is a sandy brown, was designed to flow with the slate and deck stain, giving it a modern/contemporary look that is meant to have a relaxing and calming effect while you enjoy your swim. We do have guests inquire about this at times and I wanted to reassure you our pool and spa facilities are definitely clean, well kept and balanced for your relaxation and enjoyment.

We would love to see you and your family come back and enjoy the facilities once again on your next time through town. Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I have been coming to Comfort Inn and Suites in Tualatin for about 3 years regularly for business. I have never once been anything but grateful for everything they do for me. This is my second family! I can honestly say you will have the best service, and the best people at a hotel you have ever experienced!

Room Tip: If you need any particular room or bring your pets, this is it! Affordable, friendly, and absolutely clean in every way!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank 791Facebook

Dear 791Facebook,

Thank you so much for being a part of our hotel family! We really appreciate your continued business and support of the hotel. I think I know who this is and want you to know that you are such a valued part of our "team". We enjoy having you and sharing your life and life's work with us and thank you for letting us be a part of these past three years.

We hope for many more years to come and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I booked this room on line through the Choice Hotel web site with no issue. Upon arrival my wife and I were greeted by friendly staff. The gentleman behind the counter wanted to confirm we wanted a handicap accessible room. I didn't realize I had reserved one and he had us changed into a 1 room King. He asked what we were doing in the area and we said we were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. We were offered a bottle of wine and were met at our room with and opener two glasses and some sparkling cider. What a nice gesture it was to make our special occasion even more enjoyable. We did go out, had sushi for lunch and dinner was great at Bushwackers. The staff was very knowledgeable about the surrounding area. We did use the hot tub and pool area and the breakfast selection was great. If you are in the area or traveling through, this is the hotel to stay at for sure.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Ross,

Thank you for the great review! I am so glad your stay went well and that we could make it all the more enjoyable for you. Congratulations on your 25th anniversary and may you have many, many more!

We look forward to seeing you on your next rip through Tualatin.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Recently my husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites Tualatin. This was not our first stay at this facility. We have stayed here a number of times in the past and have found it to be in an ideal location based on the reason for our trip. I believe it is a little hard to find if one was staying for the first time. During our most recent visit we found the staff to be friendly yet professional. Our room was nice - one king bed. The soup served in the evening was great and the morning breakfast was fine. I particularly enjoyed the multi-grain and the blue berry waffles. On this trip we were to busy to use the pool however, in the past when we have had our grandchildren with us we have totally enjoyed the indoor pool and spa.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sunlover49_14
Brandon K, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

Dear Sunlover,

Thank you so much for being a return guest and staying with us in December of last year. We appreciate your kind words and I am pleased to see that you enjoy staying with us! We look forward to accommodating your hotel needs in the future.

-Brandon Kraft

Reviewed December 28, 2011

I am the type of person who is not shy about letting people know if the service is well below expectations. On the flip side, I think if expectations are exceeded, that should be acknowledged as well.

I spent 3 nights at the Comfort Inn in Tualtin, OR. I recommend this hotel without any reservation whatsoever. Good location, tremendous value. Staff is, without exception, friendly and helpful. Amenities far exceed what you would expect for the price. Rooms with refrigerator and microwave. Free breakfast has great variety; cookies and soup in the afternoon is a welcome touch. Comfortable, spacious rooms. Will definitely be a repeat customer.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Henry O
less444, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Dear Henry,

Again I wanted to thank you for staying with us here in Tualatin. I am so very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to accommodate all of your requests. We really look forward to seeing you again in the future when you travel to Tualatin!

I also thank you so much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. Your review helps other travelers make a decision to stay with us that they will not regret either!

-Brandon Kraft