All reviewsfront deskfred meyerjacuzzi suiteroom was cleanthe maintenance manwaffle makercookieswafflesshort stayshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancegreat place to staybiscuits and gravyhot breakfastenjoyed my staywould stay here againking bed
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I booked this room on line through the Choice Hotel web site with no issue. Upon arrival my wife and I were greeted by friendly staff. The gentleman behind the counter wanted to confirm we wanted a handicap accessible room. I didn't realize I had reserved one and he had us changed into a 1 room King. He asked what we were doing in the area and we said we were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. We were offered a bottle of wine and were met at our room with and opener two glasses and some sparkling cider. What a nice gesture it was to make our special occasion even more enjoyable. We did go out, had sushi for lunch and dinner was great at Bushwackers. The staff was very knowledgeable about the surrounding area. We did use the hot tub and pool area and the breakfast selection was great. If you are in the area or traveling through, this is the hotel to stay at for sure.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Ross,

Thank you for the great review! I am so glad your stay went well and that we could make it all the more enjoyable for you. Congratulations on your 25th anniversary and may you have many, many more!

We look forward to seeing you on your next rip through Tualatin.

Brandon Kraft
-General Manager

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Recently my husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites Tualatin. This was not our first stay at this facility. We have stayed here a number of times in the past and have found it to be in an ideal location based on the reason for our trip. I believe it is a little hard to find if one was staying for the first time. During our most recent visit we found the staff to be friendly yet professional. Our room was nice - one king bed. The soup served in the evening was great and the morning breakfast was fine. I particularly enjoyed the multi-grain and the blue berry waffles. On this trip we were to busy to use the pool however, in the past when we have had our grandchildren with us we have totally enjoyed the indoor pool and spa.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sunlover49_14
Brandon K, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

Dear Sunlover,

Thank you so much for being a return guest and staying with us in December of last year. We appreciate your kind words and I am pleased to see that you enjoy staying with us! We look forward to accommodating your hotel needs in the future.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

I am the type of person who is not shy about letting people know if the service is well below expectations. On the flip side, I think if expectations are exceeded, that should be acknowledged as well.

I spent 3 nights at the Comfort Inn in Tualtin, OR. I recommend this hotel without any reservation whatsoever. Good location, tremendous value. Staff is, without exception, friendly and helpful. Amenities far exceed what you would expect for the price. Rooms with refrigerator and microwave. Free breakfast has great variety; cookies and soup in the afternoon is a welcome touch. Comfortable, spacious rooms. Will definitely be a repeat customer.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Henry O
less444, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Dear Henry,

Again I wanted to thank you for staying with us here in Tualatin. I am so very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to accommodate all of your requests. We really look forward to seeing you again in the future when you travel to Tualatin!

I also thank you so much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. Your review helps other travelers make a decision to stay with us that they will not regret either!

Reviewed December 26, 2011

This property is going downhill, carpet is so dirty the pattern is not visible, there is mildew on the tile next to the tub and on the ceiling over the tub. The grout in tile hasn't be cleaned in at least a year. Months ago I forget a Camera on a Friday morning check out I check back the follow Sunday night when I checked in and there was no sign of it. The cleaning staff is a den of thief's. This has been posted before. On the plus side Gilbert is exceptional he greets you properly and get everything right with check in and reservations 100% of the time he goes beyond what is expected and will make thing right to the extent he has the authority to . He also Keeps the lobby spotless. The other hotels in the area should be trying to hire him or better yet make him the manager of this property and the customers would start returning. I won't be staying here anymore I spent about ninety nights at Choice hotels last year about fifty were at this property to bad.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Dear Steve,

Again I wanted to thank you for staying with us here in Tualatin. You and your family have stayed here for over a year since I have been here as the General Manager and I am sad you have chosen not to return to the hotel.

Please contact me here at the hotel to discuss your last stay and what we can do to earn your business back. I have addressed all of the concerns you discussed above in another correspondence and hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed December 24, 2011

I see that other people have already praised the "young woman at the front desk." I wrote down her name so I wouldn't forget. Her name is Tebra. And I hope the Comfort Inn management takes note of this (and other) reviews so they can give her the rewards she deserves. She never gave any indication of a negative feeling. She was always positive. Every request we had she met with a positive response. As usual various distractions occurred while we were checking in. (We had 3 rooms reserved for our group.) But she handled all the demands with cool professionalism. I needed to change the room I had reserved and she accommodated that change with the same professional attitude. The next morning, we had more questions to discuss and still she handled everything with friendliness and cheer.

On top of that, the hotel itself was outstanding with spacious rooms and comfortable beds and a good hot breakfast.

Room Tip: Only one of the suites has a separate sleeping room. So if that's what you want, reserve it early.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank GlennC48

Dear GlennC48,

Again I wanted to thank you for staying with us here in Tualatin. We have passed your messages of praise onto the crew and they are so very happy that we could accommodate your groups needs. Tebra is a great asset to the team and we appreciate her as well as our whole staff very much.

Thank you also for posting the "Room Tip". The room that you had is a very popular one and does go fast. We hope to see you again soon and again, thank you for your review!