All reviewsfront deskfred meyerjacuzzi suiteroom was cleanthe maintenance manwaffle makercookieswafflesshort stayshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancegreat place to staybiscuits and gravyhot breakfastenjoyed my staywould stay here againking bed
Reviewed December 26, 2011

This property is going downhill, carpet is so dirty the pattern is not visible, there is mildew on the tile next to the tub and on the ceiling over the tub. The grout in tile hasn't be cleaned in at least a year. Months ago I forget a Camera on a Friday morning check out I check back the follow Sunday night when I checked in and there was no sign of it. The cleaning staff is a den of thief's. This has been posted before. On the plus side Gilbert is exceptional he greets you properly and get everything right with check in and reservations 100% of the time he goes beyond what is expected and will make thing right to the extent he has the authority to . He also Keeps the lobby spotless. The other hotels in the area should be trying to hire him or better yet make him the manager of this property and the customers would start returning. I won't be staying here anymore I spent about ninety nights at Choice hotels last year about fifty were at this property to bad.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
less444, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Dear Steve,

Again I wanted to thank you for staying with us here in Tualatin. You and your family have stayed here for over a year since I have been here as the General Manager and I am sad you have chosen not to return to the hotel.

Please contact me here at the hotel to discuss your last stay and what we can do to earn your business back. I have addressed all of the concerns you discussed above in another correspondence and hope to hear from you soon.

-Brandon Kraft

Reviewed December 24, 2011

I see that other people have already praised the "young woman at the front desk." I wrote down her name so I wouldn't forget. Her name is Tebra. And I hope the Comfort Inn management takes note of this (and other) reviews so they can give her the rewards she deserves. She never gave any indication of a negative feeling. She was always positive. Every request we had she met with a positive response. As usual various distractions occurred while we were checking in. (We had 3 rooms reserved for our group.) But she handled all the demands with cool professionalism. I needed to change the room I had reserved and she accommodated that change with the same professional attitude. The next morning, we had more questions to discuss and still she handled everything with friendliness and cheer.

On top of that, the hotel itself was outstanding with spacious rooms and comfortable beds and a good hot breakfast.

Room Tip: Only one of the suites has a separate sleeping room. So if that's what you want, reserve it early.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank GlennC48

Dear GlennC48,

Again I wanted to thank you for staying with us here in Tualatin. We have passed your messages of praise onto the crew and they are so very happy that we could accommodate your groups needs. Tebra is a great asset to the team and we appreciate her as well as our whole staff very much.

Thank you also for posting the "Room Tip". The room that you had is a very popular one and does go fast. We hope to see you again soon and again, thank you for your review!

-Brandon Kraft

Reviewed November 12, 2011

The day after my daughter's eye surgery, we needed to try to get into our room as early as possible so she could recover. The young woman at the front desk was extremely accommodating, assuring us during my phone call to her that our room was ready for early check-in. Upon arriving, that same young woman assisted me with finding the nearest pharmacy in order to obtain a prescription for my daughter's discomfort. The room was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was delicious. Breakfast staff helpful and timely. We will definitely stay again as well as encourage others to do so. Under somewhat stressful circumstances, we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

Dear Lund363,

Thank you for staying with us in Tualatin! I am happy to hear that the surgery went well for your daughter! One of the things we stress to our employees is making your stay seamless especially when you are going through a stressful ordeal like surgery. We hope your daughter is recovering well and hope to see you again, under better circumstances next time!

Reviewed August 30, 2011

August was our most recent stay at Tualatin Comfort Inn. We are in the area several times a year to visit family and we always stay here: clean room, friendly staff, delicious breakfast and we usually get the same room so it really feels like our "home away from home". We definitely recommend the Tualatin Comfort Inn .

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandra M
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2011

Dear Sandra,

Thank you so much for being a valued guest time and time again! We appreciate your feedback and I am very happy to see that your stays have been great!

We look forward to seeing you stay again in the future and make sure to remind us and we will do our best to get you into the same room each time.

Thank you again and see you soon!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

My wife and I had the hot tub suite room and it was awesome! The bed was very comfortable and our stay was nice a quiet all through the night. We even took a midnight swim and soak down at the pool area which was really fun. Oh, and don't let me forget the fresh COOKIES! I love cookies and they were in abundance at the front desk all night long. The staf was very helpful in letting us know what to do in Tualatin and breakfast was great too. I can't wait for our next stay at the Comfort Inn and Suite in Tualatin. Try stayign here during Crawfish festival, then you can walk everywhere you need to be!

Room Tip: Get the hot tub suite, it's big and awesome!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Crawfishlover

Dear Crawfishlover,

Thank you so much for the kind words and for letting other's know about your stay! We are very glad you had a good time and were able to participate in the weekend's festivities down at the Crawfish Fest!

We are also looking forward to your next visit and thank you for staying with us!