All reviewsfront deskfred meyerjacuzzi suiteroom was cleanthe maintenance manwaffle makercookieswafflesshort stayshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancegreat place to staybiscuits and gravyhot breakfastenjoyed my staywould stay here againking bed
Reviewed November 12, 2011

The day after my daughter's eye surgery, we needed to try to get into our room as early as possible so she could recover. The young woman at the front desk was extremely accommodating, assuring us during my phone call to her that our room was ready for early check-in. Upon arriving, that same young woman assisted me with finding the nearest pharmacy in order to obtain a prescription for my daughter's discomfort. The room was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was delicious. Breakfast staff helpful and timely. We will definitely stay again as well as encourage others to do so. Under somewhat stressful circumstances, we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

Dear Lund363,

Thank you for staying with us in Tualatin! I am happy to hear that the surgery went well for your daughter! One of the things we stress to our employees is making your stay seamless especially when you are going through a stressful ordeal like surgery. We hope your daughter is recovering well and hope to see you again, under better circumstances next time!

Reviewed August 30, 2011

August was our most recent stay at Tualatin Comfort Inn. We are in the area several times a year to visit family and we always stay here: clean room, friendly staff, delicious breakfast and we usually get the same room so it really feels like our "home away from home". We definitely recommend the Tualatin Comfort Inn .

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandra M
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2011

Dear Sandra,

Thank you so much for being a valued guest time and time again! We appreciate your feedback and I am very happy to see that your stays have been great!

We look forward to seeing you stay again in the future and make sure to remind us and we will do our best to get you into the same room each time.

Thank you again and see you soon!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

My wife and I had the hot tub suite room and it was awesome! The bed was very comfortable and our stay was nice a quiet all through the night. We even took a midnight swim and soak down at the pool area which was really fun. Oh, and don't let me forget the fresh COOKIES! I love cookies and they were in abundance at the front desk all night long. The staf was very helpful in letting us know what to do in Tualatin and breakfast was great too. I can't wait for our next stay at the Comfort Inn and Suite in Tualatin. Try stayign here during Crawfish festival, then you can walk everywhere you need to be!

Room Tip: Get the hot tub suite, it's big and awesome!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Crawfishlover

Dear Crawfishlover,

Thank you so much for the kind words and for letting other's know about your stay! We are very glad you had a good time and were able to participate in the weekend's festivities down at the Crawfish Fest!

We are also looking forward to your next visit and thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed July 15, 2011

This hotel and staff far exceeded my expectations! Brendon, the General Manager, went out of his way to accommodate my wishes and needs! The suite I had was clean, spacious, and met all of my needs.

The hotel was clean and the entire staff was friendly! I really cannot find anything to complain about.

I will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2011

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are more than happy to serve you and accommodate your special needs while you were with us in Tualatin. You are why we do what we do. It's our pleasure to serve and assist. I am glad you weren't able to find anything to complain about!

I will pass your compliments on to the staff as they are always happy to hear back from our guests!

Thank you for staying and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed May 5, 2011

Spacious room was very clean.The bed was very comfortable. It was a pet room. Our dog was well behaved and didn't find anything to intrest him in leaving a mark! The room was very quiet even though it was right next to the street. We even had the window open all night!
The breakfast was very good. Abundance to choose from! The waffle maker was very quick and tasty.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2011

Dear Qmarf,

I am pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us in May! When a pet doesn't find any space to mark on that's a great sign! I am glad you found us quiet and could relax with the window open all night. The breakfast is the new "Your Morning Breakfast" by Choice Hotels and we love it and so do our guest like yourselves.

Thank you so much for staying with us! We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!