Century Hotel(Tualatin)
$151
$144
$161
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$129
All reviewsfront deskfred meyerjacuzzi suitethe maintenance manroom was cleancookieswaffleswaffle makershort stayshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancegreat place to staybiscuits and gravyhot breakfastwould stay here againking bedpool and hot tub
Reviewed May 5, 2011

Spacious room was very clean.The bed was very comfortable. It was a pet room. Our dog was well behaved and didn't find anything to intrest him in leaving a mark! The room was very quiet even though it was right next to the street. We even had the window open all night!
The breakfast was very good. Abundance to choose from! The waffle maker was very quick and tasty.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2011

Dear Qmarf,

I am pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us in May! When a pet doesn't find any space to mark on that's a great sign! I am glad you found us quiet and could relax with the window open all night. The breakfast is the new "Your Morning Breakfast" by Choice Hotels and we love it and so do our guest like yourselves.

Thank you so much for staying with us! We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Brandon Kraft
-General Manager

Reviewed March 28, 2011

I'm coming towards the end of a 3 month period of traveling and staying away from home for a business project.
The hotel is very conveniently located less than a mile from the medical office I am working at. I called to make the initial reservation and spoke with Brandon, the manager, and he offered a frequent guest rate which was about half the rate of the nearby Century Hotel.
I've stayed before and knew the rooms were clean and spacious.

Throughout my 30+ nights I've stayed at this hotel, the staff and service have been amazing. I've been upgraded to a Jacuzzi suite multiple times, and they've gone above an beyond to accommodate my daily workout schedule, clearing the downstairs conference room for me to use as my private gym for my P90X workouts, or putting me in a corner suite with no one below to ensure I have space to workout without disturbing other guests.
Brandon, the manager is always polite, courteous, friendly and willing to help in any way possible to make my stay as pleasant as possible. Jessica and Gilbert have also been helpful and flexible with changes in booking schedule and other needs.

The breakfast is surprisingly good, with hot and cold options so I don't get bored of the same thing every morning.

The normal suites are comfortable, clean and spacious. The Jacuzzi suites are huge, with a lot of extra space.

This hotel, and it's excellent staff have made my last 3 months of being away from my home and family, a much more pleasant experience and I will definitely be staying here every time I need to return to work in this area.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank orbrit
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2011

Dear ORBrit,

I want to thank you for the pleasure of your business! Thank you also for the review. It has been a pleasure serving you over the last couple of months and we appreciate your company and for choosing us.

I am extremely happy that we have made your stays pleasant and know we will see you again in the future.

I hope the economy will keep you going and business will do nothing but expand for you and yours.

Brandon Kraft
-General Manager

Reviewed March 22, 2011

wow, nice place. Greeted by a smiling gentleman, clean, looked renovated. They even had cookies. Pool was warm (thanks!) and indoors, hot tub. Feels "new". Breakfast was scrambled eggs, link sausages, hot fresh waffles, usual cold stuff, etc.. Very good. Not right by highway so not so noisy.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us on your trip through Tualatin! I am so very glad that your stay was good and you were treated well. We do our best to maintain a clean, nice facility and I am proud to see that we are doing just that.

We do pride ourselves on our modern pool area and am so glad you were able to take the opportunity to enjoy it.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip our direction!

Reviewed March 5, 2011

I was home for a short leave with my wife and we hadn't been able to spend anytime alone because of a new baby. When Cherrie heard that this was my first trip home to meet my baby and the first time my wife was apart from our baby, she upgraded us to a suite with our own private hot-tub, and even brought warm cookies to our room while we were bringing in our luggage. The way she treated us made me feel so honored and reminded me why I serve this fine country.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2011

Dear US Armed Forces Service Member,

First off, thank you so much for serving our country. As the son of a 20 year Air Force Veteran I understand it's difficult to do what you do and still want to do it after all that you have been through. It is tough on the family when you are away for so long and have little time to spend with them. I am so very glad we could make your night memorable and worth the while. We thank your wife for serving also, because it's not just you who serves, it is also your wife supporting you.

Next time you are in town I would like to thank you personally for serving and shake your hand. It's tough in times such as these and we want to let you know how much we appreciate your service to our country and putting your life on the line. I will also let Cheri know that you mentioned her as she will be thrilled to know she was able to make such an impact.

Reviewed March 5, 2011

I needed a place to stay near Sherwood, Oregon. Someone recommended Wilsonville and Newberg. When I checked the map I saw that Tualatin was only 10 minutes from my destination. Why didn't my friend suggest Tualatin? Well I checked out the accommodations in Tualatin and found the Comfort Inn and I am so glad I did! I recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was friendly and very helpful. When I called for reservations and told the gal I would be arriving after a 7 hour drive and not sure how late I would pull in she said, "Oh I'll make sure you have a nice quiet room away from any noise." She was true to her word. The grounds were clean and well lit. There were inviting fresh cookies available when we checked in at the desk. The hotel was clean and the room and bathroom very clean also. The bed was great. The breakfast was ample for those not lactose intolerant. I completed an online guest survey upon retuning home and mentioned a few things that would be helpful for the lactose intolerant traveller. I received a very kind reply from the General Manager. As a result of our conversations if you need or prefer Soy milk just ask it might be available. All around I highly recommend this hotel. Hope you will enjoy your stay as much as I did. Oh just one more thought. Since this hotel is tucked up on a hill, off a major street, (thus the nice quiet stay) ask the clerk for driving directions when you make reservations because the Garmin like app. on my android phone took us in circles. Not the fault of the hotel - just the lay out of the streets of Tualatin.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family

I am so happy we were able to accommodate you on your stay and that we were able to get you into a nice quite space in the hotel. I have an update on the soy products. We will receive soy milk this week when we receive our order and will be able to offer that to guests as well. We are working on expanding our breakfast list to include a few items that are allergy-friendly.

Thank you for bringing this unique opportunity to my attention and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Tualatin. It was a pleasure for us to see you happy and satisfied! Also, your advice to call and get directions is dead on and we appreciate that being communicated to other travelers as well.