“Wanted BBQ meatballs”

Add it.
Stark Street Espresso Bar
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Troutdale
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I went there on Father's Day and they were closed. They close at 1 pm on Sunday's. Went back today and ordered the BBQ meatball's, they were excellent, the dipping sauce was good it only cost's 5.95. I will return to try the gyro's next.Nice clean little place.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Really a poor excuse for a Gyro. I live close by and had seen their sign for a gyros on the street and I am always looking for a good gyro. So disappointing. Another place buying frozen gyro meat and just heating it up per order. Really mediocore flavor. Sauce wasn't very good either. Could be a good place to get an expresso, I don't know, because I did have on. Judging from the number of other people their at lunch time ( 2 including me ) I'm guessing it not very good at anything.