“Been a loyal customer for over 10 years. Best value in the Nortwest.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of River Trails Canoe & Raft Rentals

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
River Trails Canoe & Raft Rentals
“Been a loyal customer for over 10 years. Best value in the Nortwest.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

I highly recommend River Trails. We have been putting trips together with people coming from different parts of the country and never had a problem.

Corbett, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“No show and bad manners.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Yes I booked with them and they said to call them when we were leaving for the water and then the morning of , we all stood out on the water and waited for a no show. Even though we confirmed the night before, and called in the morning to let them we know we were on the way, as requested, the guy was rude and pulled a I cant do it and thats the way it was. It was planned and packed for and we were even spoken to rudely and told to book another day. Bad company. Does not keep their word or even treat customers properly. They should not be a legal buisness, that people should believe in.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank arielfauley
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Rates and Service for Whitewater Rafting Trips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2008

River Trails Troutdale was extremely helpful in putting my raft trip together. All of the employees are very knowledgeable and catered to all of my trip needs. They also have amazing gear. Better equipment than any other rental company. The staff there was incredibly friendly and they helped make our trip easy, fun, and affordable. I highly recommend renting from this business if you are going whitewater rafting, kayaking, or canoeing. I am definitely going back.

1 Thank rafter101