“Good Find”

Columbia Gorge Premium Outlets
Ranked #6 of 15 things to do in Troutdale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stopped here while staying in Portland. We went during a sidewalk sale and got some really good deals. We even went back the next day when I realized I needed a couple of more things. The mall is laid out nicely, there was plenty of parking and the bathrooms were very clean. There were several good stores that we like -- Gap, Clarks, Reebok, Adidas, Hanes and others. There was also a chocolate shop that had very good treats as well. Only 20 minutes from PDX Airport and close to Columbia River Gorge Scenic Area.

All reviews
"purchase"
"portland"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 29, 2013

For Washington state residents who pay 10% Sales Tax, shopping is Oregon always sounds like bargain. This specific Outlet mall is not bad at all and has decent shops from Coach to Hilfiger, GAP, Adidaas etc. Doesn't have much option to eat as only joint out here is Subway.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I live by here and go to rue21 quit often I get at least 50% of my clothes there. It is convenient because I don't have to travel far to go to the stores I like.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stopped by here on the way home (Seattle) from our weekend trip to The Dalles. We went to the Harry and David outlet. They had a good selection and I was able to find a couple gifts.