“Great dining option in Troutdale”

Siam Sushi Restraurant
Ranked #12 of 52 Restaurants in Troutdale
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Troutdale, Oregon
“Great dining option in Troutdale”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Our family of five tried Siam Sushi for the first time today and all of us enjoyed our meals. We each ordered slightly different meals and everyone had nothing but positive things to say about the food. Food was fresh with great flavor. Our daughter said her fried rice was the best she had ever had and she's picky! Great lunch value.

“Sushi!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Excellent sushi and also tried the yakisoba which was also very good. Fresh seafood and very tasteful. I will definitely return soon.

Brockville, ON Canada
“My family always has to go there when we visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Even though I myself do not care for this type of food, other people in my family just love it and HAVE to go there. They get something like spring rolls which are wrapped in some sort of leaf and there is a sauce that you pour on top of it. We've never actually eaten within the place...have always got take out. Since I was on this site...just thought I would mention it.

• Visited August 2012
montreal
“Great Food Great Company”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

I tried this based on an ex Montrealer now living in Oregon. We ate there along with others and the presentation of the food matched its flavor. Awesome.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank rockobello
Montreal
“Out of This World”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

I will not mince my words: This is the best Asian restaurant I've ever been to; and this is coming from someone who lives near Chinatown in Montreal, and have been to such world-renowned Chinatowns as those in Toronto and San Francisco, so I've been to quite a few restaurants.

I went there during my late April/early May 2012 photography trip to the Columbia River Gorge; tried it once, ended up coming back twice more. While they do serve sushi, to me they shine with the Thai dishes; between the appetizers and the main courses, I must have tried about 6-7 different dishes in my three dinners (spring rolls, soups, curries...) and all of them were simply amazing. This is authentic Thai food, owned by a young lady from Thailand, with a chef from Thailand as well. I spoke to the very friendly owner, and told here she'd make a fortune if she ever opened in a big city. I think they have what one would call a hidden gem.

The quantities were incredible, and the prices could not be lower. To me, this was the perfect restaurant. Troutdale is not that far from Portland, and I think it's well worth the trip if you're in the area.

• Visited May 2012