Best Western Plus Cascade Inn & Suites
  • Pool
Clarion Inn(Gresham)
Portland Suites(Portland)
View Hotel
All reviewscookiesnice hotelwafflesbreakfast barroom was cleanindoor poolgreat place to stayportland areathe columbia river gorgesoupwould stay here againsitting areaconvenient locationfree breakfastpleasant stayfront desk staffhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2014

This was our destination from Illinois. We weren't disappointed. What a wonderful experience. Outstanding site, great hospitality and staff service, excellent location and the breakfast experience was wonderful . Room was always made up proper during our 3 day stay. Would recommend to anyone, especially room 224!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gm_BW_Troutdale, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cascade Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2014

Wonderful! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write about it and we thank you for your business. We hope the rest of your trip went well also.

We hope to see you again,

Reviewed August 29, 2014

This hotel is a very friendly clean place. The breakfast is excellent and the rooms are very nice. The staff is the friendliest that we have seen in our many stays at hotels. Anytime we are in Portland, we stay here. They are as accommodating as any staff anywhere.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. We appreciate your business and if there is ever anything we can do to improve your stay please let us know.

We look forward to your return,

Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

We thought the hotel was nice. When we were there they had complimentary cookies and soup. We thought the room ok. It was kind out outdated. Our main complaint is that there is a trucking company behind the hotel and it was noisy, especially early in the morning. We would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm sorry to hear about the truck noise. We actually do have a law and they are not allowed to run their trucks behind our hotel. If this should ever happen again please report it as we will make sure it is stopped. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay and we really do appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Kim

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

I travel extensively - in the U.S. And internationally. While I've stayed in a new Best Western in Germany a few times, I'd always avoided them in the U.S - really just due to their stigma.

This hotel was booked for us on a family trip, so I was a bit nervous. However, everything has beat my expectations.

The hotel is conveniently located, has nice large rooms, good included breakfast, and is less than a mile from the Edgefield where our primary event was held.

I originally wanted to stay on-site at the Edgefield for convenience. However, now that I've seen both and their prices, I'm THRILLED we stayed here instead!

Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for writing this review. I enjoyed reading it and I agree there has been a stigma regarding some Best Westerns in the past. Our brand has been working very hard these past few years to bring our image up and as you can see it has improved greatly. I'm glad you gave us a chance and enjoyed your stay and I hope you will choose more Best Westerns in the future and we of course would love to have you come stay here again.

Again, thank you for the review and your business.
Kim

Reviewed August 20, 2014

The front desk staff were incredibly knowledgeable about the local area attractions and restaurants. We appreciated the many dinning suggestions and hiking trails near the waterfalls. Management should reward the Front Desk staff with gift cards to the local restaurants so they can be thanked for taking such great care of their hotel guests.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review and your kind comments regarding our staff. They work very hard to get to know our area so they can be helpful and it does show. We actually do have a reward program in place for them as they really do deserve it. I appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge them as well.

We hope to see you again soon,