The Ashley is a good choice if you're looking for a decent,mid-range Oregon Coast hotel experience. The prices aren't bad, especially if you snare a last-minute deal, as we did. We missed the breakfast, since we were up early to go fishing. (The staff offered to have something prepared for us early.)
It's out on the north end of Tillamook, next to the Fred Meyer. It's not a view location, and it's away from the center of town.
But it was clean, the service was pleasant and every basic necessity was there. You can do a lot worse on motel/hotels on the Oregon Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose one of 51 well-appointed guest rooms featuring air conditioning, high-speed Internet access (wired and WiFi), cable television and DVD players. Mini-suites are also available and come with a sofa bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ashley Inn of Tillamook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Hotel Tillamook
- Best Western Tillamook
- Best Western Hotel Tillamook
- Tillamook Best Western
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Oregon