We had had a long days drive and were just looking for somewhere clean and convenient for the night. What a find the Ashley Inn was. Certainly very clean and just far enough off the road to be quiet but still convenient. In addition this hotel has everything you could want. Swimming pool, hot tub, washers, exercise room, huge selection of DVD's and large comfortable rooms. Coffee available at all hours and a friendly staff. Breakfast was OK although some things were running low. Pasties and rolls were home made. I agree with another reviewer that it is difficult to find a restaurant. The one the hotel recommended was unfortunately closed the night we were there.
Highly recommend if you are passing down or up the coast. Cheese factory tour in morning was additional bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose one of 51 well-appointed guest rooms featuring air conditioning, high-speed Internet access (wired and WiFi), cable television and DVD players. Mini-suites are also available and come with a sofa bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ashley Inn of Tillamook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Hotel Tillamook
- Best Western Tillamook
- Best Western Hotel Tillamook
- Tillamook Best Western
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Oregon