We stayed at Havenhurst - forest like setting. If I hadn't drove six hours and it wasn't labor day weekend with no other available rentals I would not have stayed here. The price for this is hardly any different than some of the waterfront homes that are nice - this is ridiculous. I've stayed at several VRBO's for years and never had an experience like this.
- Bathroom on right side has a leaking toilet and sink. Both had water turned off and we were not informed of this prior to renting. Unuseable.
- the right side has a broken lock on the slider in the main bedroom - unsafe
- the left side the kitchen doesn't drain - at all and I'm guessing since it was immediate when we used it that they knew since it would have been obvious when the sink was cleaned. Informed them and they didn't fix it.
- the cable does not work on the right side, informed them and they didn't fix it
- the floors are dirty in the whole house, my bedroom carpet had obvious food crumbs and large paper trash around
- the blankets in the bedroom closet were filthy with brown crusty stuff on them and they were on the floor. I had to wash the bedding on six beds when I arrived.<br/>- there is a dirty kleenex in the basket of my bakers rack
- there is no dishwashing detergent on one side, burnt out light bulbs around
- the upstairs has huge windows, really warm with the sun, and no screens
- the furniture is dirty
- the house is available for 14 people in two units with four bathrooms and we have four rolls of toilet paper?
- yard near fire pit has trash all over.
- house phone rang constantly, even at 7:40 am and it was the cable company calling for collections
Heather was very nice, but never fixed the items we informed her of.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
Heather was very helpful in booking & during our stay. We had 5 adults for 3 days & then my daughter , son- in- law, 2 granddaughters & toddler grandson join us for the weekend. The 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 family rooms and joint living room plus laundry facilities were great. If we would come out to Oregon again we would book this vacation home. The area was great - close to the ocean and to Tillamook. It was easy to go to restaurants, stores & tourist attractions!