“Excellent Place for Afternoon Tea”
Review of La Tea Da Tea Room

La Tea Da Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Tillamook
Dining options: Reservations
Description: While the taking of tea may seem a serious affair, we're very serious about only a few things: serving you top quality food made fresh daily, the best tea varieties we can find, offering you great style and value on hand picked home and decor pieces, and providing you the time and space you need to unwind.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

When traveling I always check out Tea Map.com to see where I can go for afternoon tea (Scones, savories, desserts, and tea). This is a great stop for tea, the food is delicious, there is a great variety of teas available and the presentation and service is excellent. In all the years of traveling and visiting tea rooms (and ordering the High Tea) this is the only one where I had to ask for a doggy bag. They also have a regular menu with food and a nice gift shop. Treat yourself, you will not be sorry!

There are newer reviews for La Tea Da Tea Room

Reviewed August 15, 2014

I was traveling in the area without a specific schedule so was unable to make a reservation. I was fortunate to arrive at a time (a Saturday afternoon around 1pm) when there were several tables open and I was graciously accommodated. The menu offers a nice variety from a full Afternoon tea, to a lovely Villagers lunch which I enjoyed. Prices are quite reasonable and food was quite delicious. Choices of tea extensive and you are served your own pot. Leaves are left in the pot so it can get a bit strong.
Service was okay - the young waitress was not confidently versed on the days offerings, but was eager to make my time there enjoyable. I was able to speak with the 2 owners as well as one of the chefs and they were quite nice and appreciate of my business.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Driving through and decided to stop, we were greeted with by a very nice lady that quickly got us seated. We enjoyed the governs tea, waitress was very polite and explained everything. We drive through Tillamook every summer and always wanted to stop. Glad that this year we had some extra time because it was well worth it, I highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

My wife and I stopped in without reservations. Though we knew we may not get seated, we felt the way we were treated was unacceptable. We very nicely asked if there was any chance we could get seated that day and the hostess gave us a lot of attitude in telling us she maybe could, but to give her a few minutes. So we waited a few minutes and she never came back to talk to us. I approached her again very nicely and she again gave me attitude and told me to give her a few minutes. We had to of waited about 20 minutes and never got an answer. We also noticed many people that smartly had reservations getting very anxious. We ended up just leaving. Perhaps this was just an exceptionally bad day for them, and I hope so given their other ratings. The food sure looked pretty good though. Also, it would be nice if their website/Facebook page had more information about reservations, menu, etc.

3  Thank Lobo1981
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I live in Virginia but visit family in Tillamook Oregon at least twice a year and never miss going to La Tea Da. Great tearoom, great service great atmosphere highly recommend. Scones are to die doe.

1  Thank Susan D