“A Delightful Idea”
Review of La Tea Da Tea Room

La Tea Da Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Tillamook
Dining options: Reservations
Description: While the taking of tea may seem a serious affair, we're very serious about only a few things: serving you top quality food made fresh daily, the best tea varieties we can find, offering you great style and value on hand picked home and decor pieces, and providing you the time and space you need to unwind.
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We took my mother here for tea for her birthday (Reservations are recommended!) We had my nine year old little brother there who actually enjoyed himself as well. The atmosphere and idea of having tea was just the start of a delicious meal! After choosing our hats to wear (they provide all kinds!) we were seated in the small room full of different tea cups and saucers laid out before you. We ordered the first option on the menu which is $24.95, plus a shared plate fee of $4.00 per person. There were four of us and we decided to each share a "tower" with one other person. On this order you get a "tower" with tea sandwiches on top, two scones and cream in the middle, and and array of desserts on the bottom. We also all got our own pot of tea. My little brother ordered a strawberry lemonaide that was frozen and delicious! Over all we cant wait to go back for tea, and its such a neat idea I recommend for anyone out there looking for a nice treat!

1  Thank Hannah G
There are newer reviews for La Tea Da Tea Room

Reviewed July 17, 2012

My daughters treated me to this wonderful and delightful place. It was an amazing experience the food was out of this world. The many selections of tea make it hard to decide on which to order. The delicious finger sandwiches, scones and deserts are some of the best I have ever tasted. They provide hats if you wish to wear one while having tea. Each cup and saucer are different and each guest have their own pot tea. There are even little pots for the little ones in our lives.I would highly recommend this for any occasion even just to have fun. When we return we will definately visit again.

1  Thank dairygoddess
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I loved la-tea-da's
Best lemon cookies ever
I was amazed by the fact that such a upscale place would be so thoughtful with their gluten free menu

I would recommend it above multiple other restaurants
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3  Thank Bjencik
Reviewed May 23, 2009

We've been to La Tea Da on numerous occassions and have ALWAYS been happy. Even my husband, though he won't admit it in public, likes the food and atmosphere. The owners are friendly and helpful. Can't miss the Mother's Day or Christmas Teas! But don't forget to reserve your spots 6+ months ahead of time. One of the best tea rooms I've visited yet!

2  Thank Enat3
Reviewed September 24, 2008

My husband and I took my mother there (she's 88 & not always easy to please), and we all loved it! The guality was impressive, the service perfect, and the atmosphere just right.