“Special Dining for All”

Dining options: Reservations
Bend, Oregon
“Special Dining for All”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Lunch was our meal of choice. Would like to return for dinner or special family celebration. The decor, service and food is great. The bar and basement game area could provide a fun evening of food and fun.

1 Thank travelingtwotoo

Washington
“Koko's”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

While we wouldn't recommend playing Alderbrook Golf Course for at least another year, Koko's is another story. The food was delicious and the service extremely friendly!!! Good selection of food and drinks!!!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank IssaquahBob
Spruce Grove, Canada
“excellent in every aspect”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed the meal and surroundings. Staff was attentive, my wife enjoyed salmon and I a seafood pasta.

1 Thank aerology
Ashland, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was in town for a week training a group of local people. I went on-line and found these reviews and with absolutely no negative reviews, decided I should try Koko's. What a total blessing!! I walked in as a beach tourist in shorts t-shirt and flip flops and felt way out of place. The building itself is beautiful. the white linens made it so elegant, but even as a I was dressed was warmly greeted and treated like a king.
The soup told me that I was in for a truly GREAT dinner. It was without a doubt a wonderful treat to eat here. Crystal was an outstanding waitress and answered all my questions and was very informative.
I will tell everyone about this, and I do not write reviews very often, but place has earned my praise. If you follow these reviews you will not be disappointed.

Have fun,
Loren D

1 Thank loren d
Corpus Christi, TX
“Great Food!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We were there late and the place was empty except for us, so we can't say what the service is normally like. The server said some nights are very busy, others aren't. Other reviews already call this a fantastic restaurant, and we agree completely. The Bloody Mary Oyster Shooter was surprisingly spicy and the oyster fat and tasty--a perfect small appetizer. The cheese soup was good, but ordinary. The rockfish and Chicken Marsala were each perfectly done--the fish was lightly crisp and the chicken tender and juicy--with just enough unique twists to make them interesting. Every detail, except maybe the soup, was as perfect as it could be. The view over the golf course is pleasant. The combination makes a memorably great meal.